UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donations Overhaul - Bandwidth Page

R

Ryan

Donations Overhaul - Bandwidth Page

As many of you saw tonight, the donation system got an extreme overhaul, making it possible for you to donate and get your order verified much easier. It does not require a special staff member any more, as most of them have access to the system. You can now donate, and page immediately (please note it could still take some time to get your donation filled). This sets off another topic, we are in the middle of a completely automated donation system which will allow you to donate and INSTANTLY get your times (unless there is a fraud flag) in game. This system will be available as soon as possible but for now the system is 100x easier.

Please note:

No one on the UO Gamers staff EVER sees a credit card number or paypal password. These pieces of information are ONLY handled by a SECURED payment processor (2checkout or PayPal). These processors are both members of the BBB and are certified to handle your donations securely.

------

We have also added a link to the main page which will allow you to view the connectiviy graphs for our datacenter.

Enjoy!

Willis-

Wanderer
Looks good, Thanks Ryan and team.

EDIT: Any chance of adding a link to My UOGamers under the bandwidth/donation links. There isn't a link to it from the main page at the moment. Thanks!

I saw the price for 1mil gold went up.......but I still think it's too low, maybe $25. Also, are only horse and llama going to be available for non-vet ethy's now? And what happened to the UOG Bundle? That was a great combo. And 3rd.......what if I still donate on the donate.runuo.com site? Are those packages and prices going to be honored?

And I wanted to add........GREAT JOB GUYS, I know you all put alot of thought into this and I think it is just another example of how great this staff and shard truly are.

Haven't said this yet but, I should have quite some time ago.

Nothin' better than the sweet smell of productivity. Keep up the good work guys!

Did you guys take out the ability to purchase an island now? The new format is cool but there doesn't appear to be an option to donate to receive an island like there was before. Just curious, if I missed it please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,