UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Don't Starve: Shipwrecked

april0395

Sorceror
Anyone else playing the crap out of this game?

I've only made it to day 50 so far. Monsoon season is a bitch.

april0395

Sorceror
Honestly, it's pretty much the same as the previous game, but maybe a bit harder in some aspects. I find it a lot harder to stay sane in this one since it rains so much during hurricane season and monsoon season. Everything gets flooded to the point that you can't use them, like the alchemy engine and crock pot. Monsters are a little more annoying because now they poison or destroy everything (damn monkeys).

My favorite thing about the game is exploring, so I like this expansion a lot because it's different biomes, and you get to sail island to island! And make pirate hats! And build sand castles! Hah

april0395

Sorceror
Yep, it's repetitive. Although, I think I have fun more than most because I'm always struggling with one thing or another. Always either on the brink of starvation, poisoned by snakes and searching for the ingredients to make the antivenom, going crazy from all the water and struggling to stay dry, being chased down by hounds or monkeys throwing poop or something crazy. It's kind of boring watching people who are actually good at the game, lol.