UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Doom Point System

Since Doom Point System is not related to OSI mechanics, I will just throw it:

Is there a chance of the point gained is somewhat not raising on characters that already have an artifact on their bags? I'm there for like 2 weeks with an arty on my bag and did dozens and dozens of runs and did not get any other. I play a necromage tamer (GD + slayer spellbooks) and I believe I can do a decent amount of damage on mobs.

Could you please check the script? Is there any validation on that matter? I would check myself but I don't know where to find it, since the RunUO default parameters works different.

Thank you

ps: I'm sorry English isn't my first language.

kolbycrouch

Knight
The thoughts have been voiced and the administrative staff is looking into implementing a more accurate point distribution system. I understand your frustration, but don't be discouraged! Keep fighting! :)

They have known exactly what "accurate" is for a long time. They don't want it exactly correct. Although, as far as I can tell, a 2x or 3x chance would probably make it about balanced. On osi I could get around 6 artifacts in a day if I was lucking. tens of people doing this all day long will make all the artifacts nearly worthless except for orny.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
They have known exactly what "accurate" is for a long time. They don't want it exactly correct. Although, as far as I can tell, a 2x or 3x chance would probably make it about balanced. On osi I could get around 6 artifacts in a day if I was lucking. tens of people doing this all day long will make all the artifacts nearly worthless except for orny.

6 artis a day? even if you played the entire 24 hours that would be an arti every 4 hours...this is not even close to what the drop rate si on OSI...
Increase arti-drop 2 or 3 times over?

This is where it gets difficult for the GM's on this shard. You have a few morons clamoring that that artifact chances are 1/3rd what they should be, the richest people claiming it is too high (to protect their stack of pixels current value), and a small majority of people looking at true balance. It is unfortunate that the few sensible people are being drown out by greed and stupidity.