UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

doom xharacter

death ripper

Wanderer
Hi.

Im still New Here and now looking for doom template. I try my sampire but damage output is still to low. I Saw some dexxers with fencing in doom yesterday.
its not a sampire but they have necro in build.

Can Someone show me template to doom? I also can try dexxer tamer but dont want archery.

Aby advice?

Tanya

Traveler
Hi.

Im still New Here and now looking for doom template. I try my sampire but damage output is still to low. I Saw some dexxers with fencing in doom yesterday.
its not a sampire but they have necro in build.

Can Someone show me template to doom? I also can try dexxer tamer but dont want archery.

Aby advice?
Hi, is your character Elf or Human? Can you show your weapons and suit you are using in doom?
Actually sampire or whammy are good doom templates if you dont want archery.

death ripper

Wanderer
Hi, is your character Elf or Human? Can you show your weapons and suit you are using in doom?
Actually sampire or whammy are good doom templates if you dont want archery.

human i dont remember exactly what i have on it but DPH +10sword /heart of lion all others are crafted items 85 di Double axe with 50hml and ssi30

Morcheeba

Wanderer
If your using Chivalry effectively your damage shouldn't be that low. You must have 40+ hci but as long as you have that 85di and D-Axe should be turning out enough damage even just with 110/115 power scrolls. You should be running magic resist in Doom though, so keep that in mind.
I would advise that you check out Tanya's Whammy guide: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/599864/
Or the Sampire guide's found here:
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/479944/
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/540075/

I have seen an old standard dexer template do quite well though. 120 wep skill, tactics, anatomy, healing, parry, magicres, 65 chiv + whatever else you fancy? Hiding? Can be pretty useful in Doom. Make sure you use a weapon with triple leech + ssi with this and focus on getting as much HP as you can as well as Stamina being high. This suit can be costly though, definitely not a "starter" character.

Necro/weave/tamer is a decent starter character for Doom if you fancied a tamer? After spending 5kk on my suit and gear I could solo the whole rotation by myself. Happy to tell you more if your interested.

death ripper

Wanderer
Yeah i have an tamer-mage-necro and tamer bard
On Bard i have 120music/provo/disco 110lore/110taming 100magery and 100 eval
on tamer 120taming lore vet 115magery 115 eval 100necro and 100ss
on melee i have 115 sword 115bushido 115parry 100 taktic 100 anat 75 chiv

Whatever98

Squire

https://youtu.be/ZzfTeEzFBRo (my in-bedded links dont seem to be working)

depends what you want, but my character is mainly built with 2 things in mind, gauntlet and pvp. no-one ever does it right tho, so up to you lol, my class is kinda like Baekjo's, it's weird but it suits me.
just swap gladi for mempho - lose 10hp, <10 resists in each, so still over 60 in all, and a bit of HCI, but you gain 2 MR. it's not much different for this level of monster.

end up with about 500 luck, which is not amazing compared to sampire, and your dps will be lower than a sampire at max damage. but the damage is consistent, you dont lose dps on things you dont honor, and your damage is at 100% of it's potential all the way from start to finish on every monster. so it mostly balances out on points. plus you get the loot bumps when it's just you and a samp, they can honor all... everyone loves having this kinda character with them because it steals nothing and can always be helpful. :)

Last edited:

death ripper

Wanderer
Ok ty. i forgot 100necro on my melee.. So i can change necro for resists and its probably can go better with HML MLL weapon?

Whatever98

Squire
i heal with bandages and fc chiv, im not really supposed to have any life leech.

mana leech tho is 100% vital. with a slayer mana leech wep and lmc, you can spam special moves almost every hit, i use double strike on katana, so my damage is equivalent to a sampire that is not using double strike.

a double strike sampire will out dps almost anyone, but it is very very hard to budget the gear with needing ssi and +stam as well, plus you cant spam it so much cos you have other things to cast like counter strike and stuff. depends how you want to play it tho, i advise not trying to do both, go one way or the other and stack it

Whatever98

Squire
if you skip to 6 mins on that video and watch the fight on the last room, you can see the damage directly compared to the 3 people killing the other one. it's not so bad imo

death ripper

Wanderer
TY i try to rebuild my sampire-if dont like take necro again.
I saw copule of Dexxer-tamers in doom. it can be work w/o archery?