UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dropping House with LOTS of Items (Sunday Night : 2016-01-31)

michaelnc

Sorceror
I will log in sometime this Sunday night (EST) to drop this 13x17 house near Britain with all items.

lucascyb

Sorceror
I hope your not quitting... tenure means a lot to us, and you will be missed.

And to be honest the only thing that will happen is any newbie trying to get some loot will get ZERGED with a capital Z, by 15-20 Ice and Orb members... Tru starry bra.

Travis Tey

Sorceror
An alternative thought: Noob donation program. I've been spending much of my 4-5 months back trying to help out any newbies I find; showing them around, giving them a house, starting cash, and supplies. We need to continue to grow this shard and reclaim our once amazing presence. Let's not make the rich richer.

Please reconsider dropping this. I'd be happy to help move these goods to cash and continuing to help new players to this shard. Feel free to contact me if you'd like.

michaelnc

Sorceror
The event has been posted, I'm not going to renege now. You are welcome to join Sunday night to collect as much as you can. There is no underlying purpose behind this, I simply don't want this stuff anymore. I set it up for Sunday night hoping that would be the best time for all. If only rich players show up to collect it, then so be it.