UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[e cry [e scream [e cry [e scream [e scream [e scream

Mara

Knight
Oh my. Things have changed a lot since I was an introverted teenager, having to hide my infatuations behind my books as I walked around the school halls. If I only knew then what I did now about girls.

Speaking of screaming - I used to hate Dakota Fanning because of how much she screamed in some of her movies as a kid - War Of The Worlds for example. Just saw the movie, The Runaways, and she's a really good actress. I think so anyway.

pete liv

Sorceror
fuck are you serious it's bad enough a shitload of people on my facebook are shitting themselves over this and more people every day feel the need to put it into their feed even though there's already 5-7 active OMG BOXXY *link* with 80 comments. it's like that shitty site itself now. but you guys too? fuuuuuuck. for real, just a attention cam whore with a shitacular annoying voice who (like every other attention whore) eventually felt the need to get more.
the cancer that is killing uogamers
also; the game

Mara

Knight
First time I'd ever heard of her. Seems like an accurate enough assessment Pete. You never know what is going to hold the world's attention for a while, but think of how good 'The Surreal Life' might be down the road, when you get to see how she turns out.

Maybe even Joe Rogan will come back to do a special Fear Factor, and make her eat something like a horse's anus, the way he got Omarosa to do. I like that guy. Seems really knowledgeable about MMA when he's announcing for it.

omgomgogmogmogmgm !!! [e scream [e scream !!!! I lOVE BOXIE !!!! I would pay $20 for her autograph !. and she just uploaded it January 10th, 2011 and she already has 1 mill views !! 5 days ago !