UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[e shut up

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
[e shut up

How do I get Trammies in combat restricted areas (ie, at tournaments) to stop that fucking [e giggle shit? I've tried putting them on block, but that hides the text and the sound still plays.

Is there a way to disable these sounds?

Xenon

Wanderer
Re: [e shut up

I think your razor can filter sounds...maybe your client can do so as well. those sounds ARE fucking annoying.

Change the giggle file to Macho Man Randy Savage's "Ooooh yeah!"

I forget where you can find it, but there's a few site out there with a shit-ton of wav.s for the taking.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

What file are we talking about here? There aren't any .wav's, or any new files in the music folder. I never downloaded an altered sound.mul, which is where I think they would be if they were client side. So, I believe they must be server side, which means deleting the files isn't an option.

beelzebub

Knight

just go to options, find the sounds option and disable all sounds and music too if you want.

also, there's an option in razor to filter sounds, i donno about the [e sounds.

Watabou

Knight

beelzebub;1539659 said:
just go to options, find the sounds option and disable all sounds and music too if you want.

also, there's an option in razor to filter sounds, i donno about the [e sounds.
the problem with that is that many people pvp with sound on to hear spells and fizzles etc