UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[e sigh mickey munday

crikey

Sorceror
pvp in general has been dead. ive been trying to get some excitement into this games pvp by actually making a division of people who can become enemies, rather than the love fest this entire shard has become. I felt that if i could continue to bash this sick guild that eventually we could get some rivals going, and for a short period it worked. It sparked an interest in the pvp forums as well. See the new threads?

too bad neon has given up fighting me, and the rest of his friends do nothing but post retarded, incessant bullshit.

todays pvpers just dont understand how pvp used to work 4+ years ago. There was no getting killed, then skyping the person who killed you to res because you were friends. you got looted, hell they even took your bottles.

and the rivals of pre 2009 was pretty epic as well. when guilds actually hated each other and wouldnt mind fighting at an idoc with 4-5 different teams going, rather than several guilds joining forces, and vice versa on the other side, to have 2 major clusterfucks running around ebolting each other.

nobody understands how fun it was in a group of at most 5, fighting 4 other groups with 5 people. That was field and that was some fun ass shit.

too bad inflated egos and the use of sallos has made this server's pvp pretty cut and dry.

I remember this too....
That's why when I returned to UO after a 9 year hiatus, and came here, it was such a god damn culture shock.

The UO I remembered was dead and buried. It has become a totally different game now. Still fun, but kind of sucks trying to fight a big group of 10 reds when your with 2 other people....

However its still fun. I think that is why everyone here still plays.

fair fights are absolutely findable out there. I had countless fair fights today. You just have to do some minimal searching.

If your searching right at delucia ponds in front of the main entrance to town....your looking in the absolute worst spot.

expand your search lad