UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[e sigh

Boxman

Page
[e sigh

Everytime I get my way into some money, I flip it into a good mil and a half.. then lose it all again in Poker. Whats a good way to make, and hold onto my money? I need UO Pokers Anonymous damnit!

Vek

Sorceror
Re: [e sigh

Make your money, then just don't play poker or only play with 100k a day or so. Do bartering or continue to earn your money so you keep getting richer, UO is fake get as much money as you can and just pvp, pvm, RP whatever the hell you want. :D

Boxman

Page

But whats a good way of making profit? I have a tamer.. but after winning 500k a hand in poker, its hard to go to making maybe.. 75k an hour if im trying. Is buying + selling a good idea? Can anyone help me out with good hunting spots that generate $$?

I attempted selling kegs, I mean, sure it works.. but I havent had any business in a while.. [e cry

wkstrm

Lord

Invest them into something?

But stuff that's worrth about 1-1.5 mill. then next time you hit the same amount, buy some more stuff for that amount. then when you got enough money to buy something nice sell the items you bought and buy it.

Boxman

Page

The thing that makes me rage the most is that I went from 1.7 mil to ZERO. It's highly dissapointing. I'm thinking of selling a 7x mare I have, but I don't want to stoop that low o_O

wkstrm

Lord

lol..

does it make you feel better to know that I went from 25+ mill to about 100k over night?

Fez_

Knight

i used to hold johnny cupcakes money so ther was no defining like to howmuch he could spend (making him feel bad for spending it)

but hes still down on 70m of our money i guess.. so it didn't quite work