UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[e woohoo!!

Hey what's up hybrid? New to the forums, but I've been playing hybrid for about two months months now and I just wanted to say a couple of things! First of all I love this shard hybrid is awesome I have been reading the forums for awhile now and I know people have a lot of gripes and complaints about it, but personally I just found out about free shards 2 months ago and I think it's awesome just to be able to play UO again! I played old school t2a back in 99 and '00 and I thought I would never get to play it again. Is great to be able to just see that old login screen again Ha I've seen a couple of you guys in-game and alot of you guys have given me help so those that have thanks you guys make a noob feel welcome haha. Im always Down To duel and learn and I don't get butthurt when I lose so If anyone wants to duel hit me up. Currently solo Pking now and it's rough but a hella lotta fun. Just wanted to say thanks to all the staff for making UO real again and thanks for the players in hybrid see y'all around

uonoobs

Knight
woah! its always great to have new players with AWESOME attitude :D I hope the best of luck to you in your future adventures!