UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Empath Abbey Flea Market

Phooey

Knight
Empath Abbey Flea Market

Come one, come all to the Empath Abbey Flea Market!

Shop to your heart's content at one of the safest vendor malls in Britannia.
You can safely shop from the roof of the Empath Abbey (The Yew Bank),
where the guards' only desire is to keep you safe from murderers and thieves.
Buying one of the many big-ticket items that grace our various vendors? Fear not!
You can easily shop all of our vendors with your bank box already open.

Interested in having a vendor of your own at our fine establishment?
There is currently ONE available spot.
  • Available spots can be rented at the set rate of 10k/Week/Vendor.
  • No scams or lotteries of any kind are permitted.
  • Vendors that remain empty for longer than about a week will have their contract terminated.
    If you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time, let me know in advance.
  • See an available spot you want? Contact me via AIM at Trayf42 to set up shop.

My Vendors
  • I currently have two vendors, located at the southwest corner of the house on the second floor patio.
    You will find a constantly changing assortment of items here, including but in no way limited to wands,
    rares, orange petals, trinsic petals, power or greater weapons, and whatever else I manage to steal.

a lawyer

Sorceror
Re: Empath Abbey Flea Market

New Vendor at the Flea Market:

"Wands Weaps Rares" Vendor wearing black and pink, can't miss her.

I just STOCKED it with Lightning wands @ 1k per charge, Mini heal wands @ 100 gp per charge, and GH wands @ 2k per charge.

Also stocked to the brim with Power and Vanq weapons at blowout prices. You'll also find a nice assortment of Silver weapons (including some high end power/vanq with acc. modifiers)

Will soon be adding a nice selection of rares, handouts, semi-rares and glassware.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

This one is mine!

You will find a little of everything in there, as shown in the picture, pretty much any items that I do not want will end up there to be turned into gold. You will find good deals and fair price!

I currently still have a few silver axes left, get them while they are available, and some extra rares and semi's have been added!

Grab your chance and look regularly, I will add items every other day, so you never know what you will find!

AS OF AUGUST 20TH @ 22:15
Fully restocked with halloween clothing, christmas clothing and several different handouts. Bunch of rares & semis there with lowered prices! It's time to come and visit!

Phooey

Knight

Status Update!

Our first couple weeks have been a huge success. Big thanks to all who have shopped and to everyone who has a vendor.

Reaves

Wanderer

VESPER DEFENDER SASHES ON SALE NOW GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE!!!

Attachments

• my vendor.JPG
    my vendor.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 252

Phooey

Knight

Time for another status update!

Due to popular demand, I've rearranged things on the roof a bit and we now have three additional vendor spots! Get'em while they're hot. :)

D-Blizzle

Wanderer

Attachments

• YewRares.jpg
    YewRares.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 274

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

*NEW* *NEW*

Weapon vendor for a LIMITED TIME!

Will be Selling 8 full chests of weapon a these prices. The only way to get the new weapons, is to buy those available right now.

All the powers will sell first at 1500 for high accuracy and 1000 for low accuracy. This is the ONLY criteria in pricing.

All the vanqs will follow shortly thereafter, their price will be of 2500 for high accuracy and 2000 for low accuracy!

The faster they are bought the faster they will be restocked.

At the moment what you see here, are ALL the POWER Swordsmanship weapons. Will move along to another fight skill afterward.

Phooey

Knight

Update! We've got 7 spots currently available, so get them while they last.

New Vendor is up -- Currently selling 10k each Reg for 280k a bag.

When I get time later this week I'll also start selling kegs on the vendors.

(Pic shows 300k -- was just too lazy to do another Screenshot)

Attachments

• Bulk regs.jpg
    Bulk regs.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 165

Phooey

Knight

***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
All vendor owners, please remove your vendors
from the mall or they will be automatically removed in one week.
I will be renovating the Empath Abbey Flea Market to better utilize
the space for vendors and to allow more spaces closer to the bank.
Once it is back up, you will be able to replace your vendor.

Phooey

Knight

The Empath Abbey Flea Market is once again open for business, with a newly updated design to maximize vendor exposure and increase the number of available spots.

There's still plenty of room, so send me a PM or AIM to get set up!

Phooey

Knight

I've got lots of space remaining, including a few spots along the wall closest to the bank. AIM me or PM me to start making money.