UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

@Eos What have you done?!?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I saw this on my facebook, and had to warn everyone!

I did not knew that @Eos has a sideline of lip balm...

Beside her epic UO management skill, do not trust the quality of her cosmetics, unless you want that to happen to your mouth!

Don't say I didn't warn ya!

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror
French talking people are not used to soap? You are meant to wash it off after you've cleaned your face, not use it as lubrication for stuffing bananas down ones throat.

MadeInQuebec

French talking people are not used to soap? You are meant to wash it off after you've cleaned your face, not use it as lubrication for stuffing bananas down ones throat.

That ain't soap mate, it's lip balm.

If you use lip balm as soap, you need to review your books on hygiene 101, you missed something!

LittleMary

Traveler

Beside her epic UO management skill, do not trust the quality of her cosmetics, unless you want that to happen to your mouth!

I just never posted it. But I had a picture of that balm they sell at my school for about 5 months :p It's actualy quite popular.

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror
That ain't soap mate, it's lip balm.

If you use lip balm as soap, you need to review your books on hygiene 101, you missed something!

It looks like a soap. Excuse me for not being able to read french. And yes, I've missed a lot of things, and no, we do not have books for dummies, we shave when we get entangled in other peoples hair, or we just remove the majority of the entangled person with a blade, we are vikings, after all.

MadeInQuebec

It looks like a soap. Excuse me for not being able to read french. And yes, I've missed a lot of things, and no, we do not have books for dummies, we shave when we get entangled in other peoples hair, or we just remove the majority of the entangled person with a blade, we are vikings, after all.

I didn't expect you to read french.

That's why I specified it in my post ;)

april0395

Sorceror
That stuff is popular here too. Just 'cause one chick had a reaction to it doesn't mean the entire world should stay away from Eos's product! People have reactions to lots of things.. Doesn't mean we should stop everyone else from enjoying the product!

I'll back Eos up on this one!

MadeInQuebec

That stuff is popular here too. Just 'cause one chick had a reaction to it doesn't mean the entire world should stay away from Eos's product! People have reactions to lots of things.. Doesn't mean we should stop everyone else from enjoying the product!

I'll back Eos up on this one!
Well it ain't just one chick, there are talking about legal procedure, and large lawsuit on that company. That gotta be more than just one chick's problem ;)

april0395

Sorceror
Many people have reactions to some medications, but for others they experience huge relief! The medication should not be taken away for the reactions of the minority, because so many people need it!

I'll fight for the right of women and girls and men and boys everywhere to use this lip balm! Until they start breaking out in a rash, then I'll smack it out of their hand.

MadeInQuebec

Many people have reactions to some medications, but for others they experience huge relief! The medication should not be taken away for the reactions of the minority, because so many people need it!

I'll fight for the right of women and girls and men and boys everywhere to use this lip balm! Until they start breaking out in a rash, then I'll smack it out of their hand.
Your dedication to this product amazes me.

I shall stand by your side in court, with pon pon, cheering you up if you desire! ;)