UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Error message from razor. HELP!!

Chuck Nades

Wanderer
Error message from razor. HELP!!

"Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file." Happens when I start razor. Anyone know what to do?

Re: Error message from razor. HELP!!

that usually happens to me when i move the uo folder to a diff comp and dont reinstall, as long as you have razor pointing to the right directory for uo it should still run fine

DeViiaNt

Knight

Yep, it was like that for me on my old computer because I couldnt download UO from the net. It's annoying but it doesnt affect gameplay in any way.

I've had the same error for ages, but it doesn't affect the game play in any way. This usually happens when you move the game to a separate folder, re-name the folder that UO is in or something little like that. That is how it happened for me anyway. The only thing I've noticed, is that with this error, changing the font from the in-game menu to one of the three or four that it has, yields no change. More or less, you get a default font that can't be changed, but other than that, there is no difference. The only way I have been able to fix the error is by completely re-installing everything, and that is more trouble than it's worth. I just left it there. :>