UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Eval and SS

Brumak

Traveler
Can anyone tell me if there is a HUGE difference between 115 and 120 on these 2 skills in the amount of damage increase of Eval and the amount of mana leech from Wraith Form with Spirit?

I have a char with 115 in both of these and I was thinking of making room to fit in 120 in both of these at some point and I was wondering if there IS any point?

This is for a Gauntlet char and atm my skills are...

115 Eval
100 Scribe
115 Mage
100 Med
100 Necro
75.5 SW
115 Spirit

and this is what I was thinking after careful consideration...

120 Eval
100 Scribe
115 Mage
115 Med
60 Necro (because I'm Elf)
70 SW
120 Spirit

How does this look?

MB

Knight
Spirit Speak mana leech is 20% at GM, 21 at 105, 22 at 110, 23 at 115 and 24% at 120.

As pointed out in the other thread, just give up spellweaving for gauntlet. Put those points in 105 necro. Maybe just run 32.5 spellweaving to spam natures furies without fail.

Eval is a more complicated formula, here is a PvP chart to show damage, assuming you have 105 intelligence and 15% SDI against a cursed opponent with max resists:
damage.png

Brumak

Traveler
I could drop SW no problem I reckon coz like you said it wont matter in gaunt but I just wana max out my spell damage to kick some ass =]

mytilus

Sorceror
I could drop SW no problem I reckon coz like you said it wont matter in gaunt but I just wana max out my spell damage to kick some ass =]

in gauntlet looting rights = winning
repeat

waste of 120 scrolls in my opinion
just find a demon and undead slayer spellbook and go round and round... wheeeeee!