UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Events that go "wrong"

Fire_Fang

Wanderer
Events that go "wrong"

Now this isn't a bitch, more a curiousity, every event I have been in that has been messed up for or against my favour I have simply paged to inform and been replied to quite civily, I really don't mind the problems, I just wondered what it is that makes them go wrong as I don't know how the event set up works.

Like the 3v3 was opened as a 2v2v2 for 5 minutes of sign up, a 1v1 was a 2v2 for 5 minutes once a while back (which I won btw :p) but would it not make sense once the error is made to leave it as it is, while I don't mind the odds for or against me it seems to incite rage a lot what with un-even numbers, people expecting pots to be allowed etc, are the sign ups changed after the mistake is noticed or is the set up just bugged when that happens?

Either way, much love, it was fun anyway and I <3 teh events.

XIQJX

Wanderer
Re: Events that go "wrong"

Wanka said:
Now this isn't a bitch, more a curiousity, every event I have been in that has been messed up for or against my favour I have simply paged to inform and been replied to quite civily, I really don't mind the problems, I just wondered what it is that makes them go wrong as I don't know how the event set up works.

Like the 3v3 was opened as a 2v2v2 for 5 minutes of sign up, a 1v1 was a 2v2 for 5 minutes once a while back (which I won btw :p) but would it not make sense once the error is made to leave it as it is, while I don't mind the odds for or against me it seems to incite rage a lot what with un-even numbers, people expecting pots to be allowed etc, are the sign ups changed after the mistake is noticed or is the set up just bugged when that happens?

Either way, much love, it was fun anyway and I <3 teh events.

You were teamed with tug right? It bugged out for me too and I almost didn't get with my group but in the end I did a quick relog and got in. I was with FedEkz from my guild and Hellaman (who we just grabbed) and we actually made it through like 3 rounds and almost through the fourth.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer
Re: Events that go "wrong"

Terron said:
that was my fault
I know, it's np <3
I'm just curious how it works, was it user error then user corrected to 3v3, or was it user error and automatically corrected to 3v3? If you get my question.
IE, once the mistake was realise, could you have let it go on a 2v2v2?
Either way, it's not like I'm bothered, just interested.

(side note, more group events asaparoo <3 :>)