UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explo pot macro

Jorden17

Sorceror
Explo pot macro

What is it? I remember it was in the forums from awhile back but I dont guess we have those threads anymore. Anyone mind posting a good one?

Ataris

Wanderer
hm well i would mess with timer.. what iwould tell you if ping is different.. buti guess you already tried.. make sure youre not too too far and you gotta be near em.. people get impression when you have the macro goin , 3,2,1 and before it releases, the enemy cuts a corner, that blocks field of vision and thus pot wont hit.. some people have impression the exp pot will always hit, as long as u got macro going.. wrong

Galgum

Page
Get rid of the 2nd couble click by type and you should be good to go. It works for me. Also make sure you actually have a last target, like say you eval'd someone, they'd be your last target, you probably know this though.

Manual is better.

Yeah, i agree with doing it yourself, but only to a point. My personal favorite is to make a macro with Razor to dbl click an exp pot by type and that's all. That way, you can just use a seperate Last Target button when you think the time is right. Making a hot key to use the pot itself just skips the ignorance of poking around in your pack looking for crap in the middle of something going on.