UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Extreme high ends/one of a kinds

Atari-

Wanderer
Full Nightmare suit. Only full suit on game.
Full Phoenix suit.
Mika suit, half apron, kilt, sash, bandana, the April fool jester hat and peep smashers.
PW clothing, half apron, sash, wizard hat, sandals, bandana.
Battle Lantern one of a kind.
Hybrid Jacket one of a kind, it's dyeable and layered.
The original kasa.
Fire steed blaze horse mount one of a kind.
Other little things I'll throw in like a NCD, CBD, Halloween shit just for kicks, blue balls, whatever I got on my account in items worth a damn

I'm selling this all at once. It's valued at 365m and that's the lower end of it.
B/I 200m
B/O 400m
Skype UOAddict13

Last edited:

Atari-

Wanderer
*Two of a kind
Wasn't aware. Thanks... Doesn't change a thing. Whoever has the other is probably hoarding it or quit. Didn't you quit nepgg? What're you doing trolling forums... Haven't seen you on in over a month since I took all your 200m in poker :)

Last edited:

Neppg

Sorceror
Wasn't aware. Thanks... Doesn't change a thing. Whoever has the other is probably hoarding it or quit. Didn't you quit nepgg? What're you doing trolling forums... Haven't seen you on in over a month since I took all your 200m in poker :)

I'm having a break from the game, thanks for asking.

Also, I'm not trolling the forums, you posted false information about an item - and I corrected you.

Sell that pretty 200M and buy yourself a set of larger ear stretch rings what ever the fuck they're called, maybe one day you'll rock em like this chick:

You're getting there!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Atari-

Wanderer
Well, it changes the fact that it's not one of a kind. You're attempting to mislead buyers into believing they are getting something more rare than it actually is.

Buyer Beware these items are also not one of a kind.

false.

false.

The hybrid jacket is one of a kind. Ryuk has one but it's a special hue an isn't named Hybrid Jacket. Therefore.. Mine being dyeable layered makes it one of a kind. There isn't another full nightmare suit. I bought the only other one and one of the pieces got broke. Therefore it leaves pieces left floating around not a full suit... And the firesteed is one of a kind. Neppg sold his to broli nepgg thought broli still had his but he sold it to me. Therefore I have the only one left. Please by all means bring a firesteed and show me it :) You're just a bunch of trolls and thanks to this, I WAS working with wedge and broli to raise the price of gold but I think me having over a billion in gold alone and 95% of the shard buying from me in the past month puts me in control and I'll leave it at .50 until I decide otherwise :)

Last edited:

Neppg

Sorceror
And the firesteed is one of a kind. Neppg sold his to broli nepgg thought broli still had his but he sold it to me. Therefore I have the only one left. Please by all means bring a firesteed and show me it :)

Talking about stuff you have no clue about. There's another fire steed around. About a month before I sold mine to Broli, I saw some guy running across WBB with one.

Therefore, it's not one of a kind. Sure might be inactive(ish) or stabled 24/7 but it does make yours two of a kind.

TRADE MAN

Squire
The hybrid jacket is one of a kind. Ryuk has one but it's a special hue an isn't named Hybrid Jacket. Therefore.. Mine being dyeable layered makes it one of a kind. There isn't another full nightmare suit. I bought the only other one and one of the pieces got broke. Therefore it leaves pieces left floating around not a full suit... And the firesteed is one of a kind. Neppg sold his to broli nepgg thought broli still had his but he sold it to me. Therefore I have the only one left. Please by all means bring a firesteed and show me it :) You're just a bunch of trolls and thanks to this, I WAS working with wedge and broli to raise the price of gold but I think me having over a billion in gold alone and 95% of the shard buying from me in the past month puts me in control and I'll leave it at .50 until I decide otherwise :)
Not sure how my name was brought into this, but i can assure you that i am not working with anyone. I said that selling gold at 50 cents per is crazy and ridiculous. Why would anyone invest in gold when you have deemed it worthless. When people see that, it detours them from investing in anything. Also hurts the donation store. I think gold selling should be illegal. I don't need to sell gold to pay my bills. The reason i dont like gold you selling gold at 50c per has nothing to do with me wanting to sell gold, i assure you. It has everything to do with killing this shard, and i think its time for a change.

Uomvp

Knight
Back to your deceiving ways I see. A full nightmare suit is also not 1 of a kind. I know 3 vets who have one and I was there as they pieced them together. There aren't many but sure as hell not 1 of a kind.

gimp

Sorceror
......... but I think me having over a billion in gold alone and 95% of the shard buying from me in the past month puts me in control and I'll leave it at .50 until I decide otherwise :)

If you have over a billion in gold why don't you pay back those people you scammed? Like me?

Atari-

Wanderer
Hey Mr. Taylor Conrad, aka Pulp-, aka Alice Akins, aka Atari- why don't you answer my question from the other thread that Francis told you to answer @GM Francis :

considering he scammed me for 50m and i still have the recording of it which i'll gladly show you... i owe him nothing... and i never scammed him in the first place. he's a idiot. scamming IN GAME is perfectly fine. Seth just got scammed by long dong for a val hammer and 8m... it was legal. they traded he got killed for it. it was a set up scam... when someone as stupid as gimp hands me his items in game with nothing in return...that's not my mistake.. it was his. it wasnt even a scam. i asked for the items first. he stupidly did. so they were mine. simple as that.

gimp

Sorceror
considering he scammed me for 50m and i still have the recording of it which i'll gladly show you... i owe him nothing... and i never scammed him in the first place. he's a idiot. scamming IN GAME is perfectly fine. Seth just got scammed by long dong for a val hammer and 8m... it was legal. they traded he got killed for it. it was a set up scam... when someone as stupid as gimp hands me his items in game with nothing in return...that's not my mistake.. it was his. it wasnt even a scam. i asked for the items first. he stupidly did. so they were mine. simple as that.

You never scammed me? Why are you lieing. GM Francis was there when you scammed me for the $300 eCheck for my 1174 Kasa plus 35 mil gold. Everyone was there and knows.

Its a different thing scamming in game versus Fraud in Paypal.

You say I just handed you $300 in items for free? Why the fuck would I do that? Im at work but I have the screenshots of it, unlike you and your supposed recording of me scamming.

How about that time you became Alice Akins for a month and pretended to be a girl to start scamming people more until I found you out. Do you rememmber that?

Atari-

Wanderer
Fucking trolls. Keep on try mr money I'm not going anywhere no matter who you cry too I'm still here.. Cause they know it was your stupidity for handing your items to me. Btw all this shit is sold for $$ I still have the firesteed but I'm keeping it so forum over..

gimp

Sorceror
Fucking trolls. Keep on try mr money I'm not going anywhere no matter who you cry too I'm still here.. Cause they know it was your stupidity for handing your items to me. Btw all this shit is sold for $$ I still have the firesteed but I'm keeping it so forum over..

Seriously here is a fuck you to you and for the staff who do nothing faced with evidence of this 18 year old hillbilly North Carolina meth head trash actually defrauds the servers good people of items then flaunts around like he is the shit. Seriously fuck you Taylor and Fuck you staff of UOGAMERS.

Taylor Conrad - You say I just handed you over items? Well why did you send me an eCheck and then write in the notes - Intangible Goods. (I have the screenshots at home of our conversation) but you insist I just handed them over?

Here is the eCheck Fraud (See what I did, Check Fraud which is a fucking felony but oh well well just let that slide on UOGAMERS because the Admin is absent.)

And here is the forum post where me and Wedge were letting everyone know this scammer is commiting Felonies:

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/568419/#post-4132134

But oh well Felonies aren't anything important or anything, especially when you have the fucking person who did it claim they did it, through chat logs on your fucking server.

So fuck you Ryan for not doing shit and allowing this piece of shit to ruin your fucking server.

And fuck you Taylor Conrad - KARMA IS A BITCH

gimp

Sorceror
Its sad that this isn't true:

"if you know of any more of his characters i may of missed , email addresses, or possibly ips. let me know so i can drop a hammer on this douche for good"