UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

F*cking Faggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
psz said:
*hates arrogant Fellies who think they're the only ones who count even though they're the minority on both OSI and here*

Oooohhhh I can feel the loves psz <33
sorry its a principle thing

eyal12

Wanderer
i'm here kinda with hardstayler.. well not the "i hate tramies" but.. pvpers got only fel :( so if the people who dont want the griefing should be in the other 4 lands they have and we have 1... and they can come to fel just not cry about being killed ;\ i stole a champ from guild G&D and they started telling me i'm a dead man and flaming me "loser" etc in luna bank -_- but no biggy ;o

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
screw the fact we only have one facet
thereagainst, we dont have to share it with others
we know the people who are there, are pvpers and fighters :))
and our banks arent crowded ;O

I find it kinda funny that trammies have 4 lands so big (with champs so they can get money to buy ps's instead of getting them from bara) but they still insist to go to the one place in the game where they can get PK'ed and get's PK'ed then they chose to come to the forums and cry about it.

Noone forced a trammy to go to Felucca for powerscrolls, there is other ways of getting them like buying them and champs in Ilsh\Tokuno Islands give tons of cash so you can buy the powerscrolls instead of getting them.

Next time spare us to whine because it only make yourself look bad imo.

John-demise

Wanderer
Yea, I think it's funny too when a guy goes to forums and says "I was killed in fel!!!!" I mean how do people even get shocked that they were killed in the ONLY facet in the shard that a PK can pk. :(

HoloIII

Wanderer
We are not shocked, and neither are we whining. We are merely expressing our frustrations.

Unless of course, you count the ghost-viewing deal as whining. But that's an abuse of game mechanics, which isn't the same as being pk'd in fel.

ANYWAYS..
Our story is done. The real topic here is ghost-viewing at champs. What are your thoughts on this? (I'm asking everyone)

John-demise

Wanderer
HoloIII said:
We are not shocked, and neither are we whining. We are merely expressing our frustrations.

Unless of course, you count the ghost-viewing deal as whining. But that's an abuse of game mechanics, which isn't the same as being pk'd in fel.

ANYWAYS..
Our story is done. The real topic here is ghost-viewing at champs. What are your thoughts on this? (I'm asking everyone)

Ghost Cams are now illegal if you see one page a gm...

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
I don't reallly see what's all that bad about ghostcams. If you go do a champ do it organised !
When you go to fell you will at champs, with or without ghost cams, most likely encounter reds. So be prepared and go in a large group, some for killing the champ, some for defense against reds. It's not a one-man show and it wasn't meant to be a one-man show.

Krieger

Wanderer
The good ol crying on the forums never gets to old or to boring.

If you dont want your champs destroyed then dont champ.
Personly I would fück up all your champs just for the laugh (oh yeah spank me im sadistic). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.