UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-=Facebook=-

Oaks

Knight
Re: -=Facebook=-

Facebook is pure pants. I had to sign up by peer pressure but I don't like it, it's like a dating site for kids and a popularity contest with people trying to look cool by having 150+ "friends" and being in 80+ groups.

It's excellent for stalking hot girls and looking at their pictures though! Downside is that your girlfriend can check out what you been up to on a night out, damn people with their digital cameras :mad:

LoC

Wanderer

Oaks;321538 said:
Facebook is pure pants. I had to sign up by peer pressure but I don't like it, it's like a dating site for kids and a popularity contest with people trying to look cool by having 150+ "friends" and being in 80+ groups.

It's excellent for stalking hot girls and looking at their pictures though! Downside is that your girlfriend can check out what you been up to on a night out, damn people with their digital cameras :mad:

MysPAce FTW

facebOok has too many apps doesnt run smoothly though both are as described in the quote UNFORTunAtely.

jrhather

Wanderer

I fucken hate Myspace. Used to blog on it....but it ate my blogs and reviews so many times....got hacked once, most of my dumbass friends got hacked multiple times 'cause of fake login pages.

never had a problem with facebook....i do occasionally need to refresh things, but it's a great way for me to keep in touch with people i haven't seen in years.

pbguy434

Knight

MySpace is the bane of the internet. Facebook lost its appeal when you could sign up with any email address.

Although phishing MySpace accounts are a source of major lulz.