UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FACTION CHEATING

king_spade

Traveler
This screenshot documents Council of Mages (COM) and Minax coersing against Shadowlords to steal a sigil. This is exploiting, and SHOULD NOT be allowed. If players log in two different factioners per IP, the first factioner gets kicked.

On another occasion, I have witnessed as a ghost, Prodigy's (Shadowlords) a.k.a. Institute- (Council of Mages), asking the korean Minax guild 119 if COM could just have one town (Skara Brae). He has a True Britainian and Minax characters as well. I have already paged staff and to my knowledge nothing has been done. This going unpunished only encourages this type of exploiting behavior.

Staff, by letting this go on you are cosigning it as a legitimate and ruining the integrity on an already notoriously corrupt server.

faction coersion.png

SOUND OFF BELOW !

king_spade

Traveler
Factions has always been this way, we're all human and truthfully if you think one faction should have all the towns then you are a team my because pvp if only one faction continuously gets sigs it's not like the old days where a crew of 30 will stay up for 4 to 8 hours to break them down. Goodluck getting gms to do anything

Make coherent posts please.
the point of factions is to own. To show dominance over other factions you dumb fuck. Why dont we just all be reds then, cuz factions is pointless if yall gunna switch hit like pussies when you cant handle the heat. They made faction rules such as these for a reason; no crosshealing other factions, no resing, account kicks when dual factioning, cant party eachother. OBVIOUSLY they didnt want teaming to take place. If you team at an event, your kicked, but not all day everyday for sigils... coo server bruh

jigga941

Sorceror
for your information the 7 people you saw actually are in call and syncing on the same target, I didn't know you needed to control what char these people want to log on to..

jigga941

Sorceror
I mean let me know if half the factioners on this server have players in more than one faction the same as their guild mates, some wanted to be on reds and some wanted to be on blues. There's nothing illegal about it

Guidoglop

Wanderer
Make coherent posts please.
the point of factions is to own. To show dominance over other factions you dumb fuck. Why dont we just all be reds then, cuz factions is pointless if yall gunna switch hit like pussies when you cant handle the heat. They made faction rules such as these for a reason; no crosshealing other factions, no resing, account kicks when dual factioning, cant party eachother. OBVIOUSLY they didnt want teaming to take place. If you team at an event, your kicked, but not all day everyday for sigils... coo server bruh
Obviously you're new so I'll let it slide but you can keep harping on the subject if you want to remove pvp I'm not worried bro I on the other hand am only tb but if sl was 10 deep I wouldn't pass up the offer to team up with minx or Com to get them from having all towns

king_spade

Traveler
Com and Minax are really the only active factions because they are all the same people.
SL has Koreans that get on randomly. I havnt seen many TB running around lately

You are obviously not qualified to speak about factions, Minax has the koreans, not SL. and COM has super A.D.D., which is why they didnt have any towns before hiring Minax to baby sit. Everyone so used to sucking dick for wut they get, they forget wut earning a trophy isntead of buying it is like.

king_spade

Traveler
Obviously you're new so I'll let it slide but you can keep harping on the subject if you want to remove pvp I'm not worried bro I on the other hand am only tb but if sl was 10 deep I wouldn't pass up the offer to team up with minx or Com to get them from having all towns

Bitch I been playin this game since '97. I don't check forum or post shit cuz of useless carpetbaggers like you.

Guidoglop

Wanderer
Bitch I been playin this game since '97. I don't check forum or post shit cuz of useless carpetbaggers like you.
I'm sorry that I was 3 years old in 97 and back in your day you had to walk uphill both ways in the snow but this is uogamers.com 2015 get with the program scrub

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Me and Tyler are working on creating you a tinder account so you can finally blow your load and calm down.
I'm sure there is a girl out there that will like a man that races mopeds.

Yea because the fat kid and the guy who gets a hard on every time his mom slips him the tongue have any room to talk about not getting laid lol.

One day you will lose that v card bro