UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FACTION CHEATING

That's funny because you said multiple times in call that you dropped out.

Guess you thought that sounded cool or something.
In what call? Why would I say that I dropped out? I don't want to follow in your footsteps, I'm way too intelligent to be put in the same category as you.

When I said of course its possible I wasn't referring to your idiotic idea that you can stun someone 1000x in a row. It would be impossible to do that because once again the game is coded so that can't happen. But again if you care to prove me wrong please go ahead and give it a try and let me know how the results come out.
Btw what were you referring to with that comment then?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
In what call? Why would I say that I dropped out? I don't want to follow in your footsteps, I'm way too intelligent to be put in the same category as you.

I don't know why you said you dropped out. Maybe in your moronic mind it sounded cool to you.

You will never be in my category because you have no drive or ambition. Not to mention you're a complete moron who could never do what I do for a living lol.

I don't know why you said you dropped out. Maybe in your moronic mind it sounded cool to you.

You will never be in my category because you have no drive or ambition. Not to mention you're a complete moron who could never do what I do for a living lol.
Lol I have no drive or ambition? I do so actually. Since you're making false accusations against me saying that I am dumb, lets hear what Mr. Mickey has amounted to. What job do you have that is so hard that I cannot handle?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Lol I have no drive or ambition? I do so actually. Since you're making false accusations against me saying that I am dumb, lets hear what Mr. Mickey has amounted to. What job do you have that is so hard that I cannot handle?

I work for a networking company where I manage multi million dollar accounts.

Basically large corporations in the Ecommerce world (i.e. eBay, Amazon, buy.com, etc) have me watch over the accounts of their larger vendors to make sure quarterly quotas are being made. And when they aren't I have to go in and figure out how to move millions of dollars of inventory. Rather it be with wholesaler companies or just simply running promotions on flash websites or other means of the inter web.

I went 9-2 against you the other night when you were on your tet alt. I had someone run your IP to make sure. You can't hide from bitch tits :)
Well I can only tell you that I'm not currently playing this dead game. For whatever reason you think beating somebody and so desperately want it to be me, that's fine. You just look really retarded from my perspective.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Well I can only tell you that I'm not currently playing this dead game. For whatever reason you think beating somebody and so desperately want it to be me, that's fine. You just look really retarded from my perspective.

Maybe not at this moment. You're really going to try and say you haven't logged on at all this week? I have even seen you on pussysmasher lol.

I work for a networking company where I manage multi million dollar accounts.

Basically large corporations in the Ecommerce world (i.e. eBay, Amazon, buy.com, etc) have me watch over the accounts of their larger vendors to make sure quarterly quotas are being made. And when they aren't I have to go in and figure out how to move millions of dollars of inventory. Rather it be with wholesaler companies or just simply running promotions on flash websites or other means of the inter web.
What was your major in college?

Maybe not at this moment. You're really going to try and say you haven't logged on at all this week? I have even seen you on pussysmasher lol.
If you've seen my character on, it's because my friend has been playing it.

I don't play this dead game for more than maybe a set of duels every few months..

You're bad, and you're a closet faggot. Nice moped.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
If you've seen my character on, it's because my friend has been playing it.

I don't play this dead game for more than maybe a set of duels every few months..

You're bad, and you're a closet faggot. Nice moped.

Didn't you learn your lesson last time you let one of your friends log on your account?

I wonder how many times you had someone log on your account when we were dueling. LOL

also; if you're so confident you can beat me 9-2, I'll gladly duel you first to 10 for firewall. And somebody of your choice.

I'll beat you first to 10, and then you can pick ANYBODY on your skype list, or ANYBODY on their list, and if either of you can beat me in a first to 10 setup, I'll never message on these forums again. Same goes for you and whoever you pick.

I don't play this game anymore. The forums are getting stale talking to the same 15 people. How bout we settle our dispute in a final bout. Loser walks from server.

jigga941

Sorceror
Let's find out the percentage of getting laid 1x in a row for 90% of the fucking nerds in this thread. Shut the fuck up and pvp or stop posting

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

Prodkeys89

Sorceror
Bitch I been playin this game since '97. I don't check forum or post shit cuz of useless carpetbaggers like you.

I would never have guessed by the level of your skill. & This whole scenario of "Cheating" creates PvP. Otherwise you would be sitting there watching a sigil, not guarding. The player base is way too limited for everyone to stick to 1 faction. This isn't 2005. Wake up.