UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Reset

Should factions be reset on January 1st, 2010?

• Yes

Votes: 205 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 49 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
Faction Reset

There have been many requests over the past few years to do a full faction reset.

With 2010 around the corner, this is the perfect time to give it some serious consideration.

How many of you would be in favor of a faction reset on January 1st, 2010?

Van Dam

Sorceror
Re: Faction Reset

Mark , with all the talent UOG has ( you guys do some awesome shit ) im sure together we can come up with a better system then factions , a UOG Exclusive. Please give consideration.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror

what will happen to my crafted factions weapons if the reset takes place? will I have to remake them because that would sorta suck since I just remade all of mine...

whats the purpose of it???
there isnt any %'s of faction fullness on this shard.... what purpose would it serve? nothing

Vigelante

Wanderer

Van Dam;2004089 said:
Mark , with all the talent UOG has ( you guys do some awesome shit ) im sure together we can come up with a better system then factions , a UOG Exclusive. Please give consideration.

Ill second that... I like factions but I think you guys can improve or revamp it. And at least... yes, reset it !

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Does the reset just reset points or your planning on rebuilding the whole faction system?
It has been a while since the last ban wipe too.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Yes please kick everyone off the faction stones. I'm intrested in seeing how many people actualy still play them

roach557

Traveler

Van Dam;2004089 said:

I agree, factions doesn't exactly promote pvp, it just encourages blue pussies (the shard has enough of them as it is) to roll in bigger gank squads.

IMO just banish factions lol, it'll make the shard much more dangerous - as you will have to be red to pvp, and people will be more willing to fight instead of worrying how high their punkte is.

Status
Not open for further replies.