UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Reset

Should factions be reset on January 1st, 2010?

• Yes

Votes: 205 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 49 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

Knight
Re: Faction Reset

me too, was strangely excited for the reset. Im sure they are busy atm. Itl happen soon.

BurntFingers

Wanderer

Yes beucase PEOPLE ARE PUSSIES i was on all day yesterday not much action then server wars last night TONS OF ACTION.. i log back on after the server restarted wait noone on or they just log on and just afk in the pits its bull shit people are afraid to loose points or there items or whatever there all fucking pussies only playing when it dosent matter why dont all u fucking pussies get some balls and actually play when it matters fucking queers i swear this servers a bunch of homo pussy trammy item wanting faggots.

Squire

BurntFingers;2010286 said:
Yes beucase PEOPLE ARE PUSSIES i was on all day yesterday not much action then server wars last night TONS OF ACTION.. i log back on after the server restarted wait noone on or they just log on and just afk in the pits its bull shit people are afraid to loose points or there items or whatever there all fucking pussies only playing when it dosent matter why dont all u fucking pussies get some balls and actually play when it matters fucking queers i swear this servers a bunch of homo pussy trammy item wanting faggots.
Tet, you're a complete moron.
Server wars is an event and everyone knows it, so they all log on. It just so happened that I came back home from a party at 12 and then after server wars I went factioning. Why do you think nobody listens to you, because of your bullshit lies.. who wants to hear them?

If anyone is loosely riding trammel, it's you. You whine everyday and you use wands when e-bolts just aren't good enough.
- Link

Van Dam;2010212 said:
Every day there are less and less people to fight =(

I'm going to have to disagree with you. There may be less factioners than there use to be, but I ASSURE you there is not less people to fight. Make yourself a red, go out on the field and you will see all the action Hybrid still has to offer, I can't go out of safe zones EVER at any given time without having tons of people zerg me.

PS: Yesterday morning I logged on around 12pm SL, TB, COM were all fighting at sandpit, there were probably a total of 30ish people fighting, so yeah... it isnt dead.

this is about factioning, not pvp'ing on red char. yeah, i can go outside on a red, and almost immediately have an over-abundance of peeps to fight against. but, with factions, its pathetic, cause there's hardly ever any 1v1 fielding anymore (rare occurrence). and alot of times, there seems like alot of factioners are on, but refuse to step outside the sand pit without their squad, which is pathetic. like someone said earlier, just cus they're worried about losing 20pts or w/e.

A

Adrenaline-TL-

Factions are not really much of a 1 on 1 sport anymore, its more of a team game now and has been for a bit. I have not been on much lately so idk if somehow it changed. Seemingly when you step out of the pits to fight a single person its almost always going to be a call in or trap. Cant say i'm innocent in this but it seems to be the way factioning is going. Hopefully for the short time period when people don't lost 40 points to a death (not complaining it makes it more interesting) it will bring some people out of the woodwork. Personaly i dont really care about the points i just want my short amount of time i have to play to be filled with fighting, win, lose or draw.

To the people who constantly complain about not getting a 1v1, welcome to hybrid.

P.S. can you tell me the places where there is a single person and or small group on a fairly regular bassist other than possibly Ocllo and sometimes Buc's.

Abhorsen

Knight

imo the problem with saying "i will use a red to find pvp" is its not the same level of pvp. Sure you can find people to kill but 8 out of 10 times they cant heal explo pot eb, so whats the point? To me, most people you see on field in factions can at least heal a little bit, enough so that if you kill them you feel some sense of accomplishment instead of the "oh i killed a random ganking blue in a sea of random ganking blues"

uonoobs

Knight

projectSOUND;2010609 said:
imo the problem with saying "i will use a red to find pvp" is its not the same level of pvp. Sure you can find people to kill but 8 out of 10 times they cant heal explo pot eb, so whats the point? To me, most people you see on field in factions can at least heal a little bit, enough so that if you kill them you feel some sense of accomplishment instead of the "oh i killed a random ganking blue in a sea of random ganking blues"

I dont pvp to feel better about myself :D I do it for fun.
Pkin random newbs has not yet stopped being abosultely hilarious to me!!

Van Dam

Sorceror

We need to take peoples love for points and turn it into positive energy. How do we do this? ideas go.

Status
Not open for further replies.