UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Wipe

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Faction Wipe

I know this probably won't matter much, but would it be possible for staff to wipe factions. Some factions are full because of players that just joined for the skill loss trick and eat up space. Factions won't be able to be active on demise because of this. I know for a fact TB is full because of this and its stupid.

Reefer!

Wanderer
Re: Faction Wipe

Steven_Greer;628587 said:
I know this probably won't matter much, but would it be possible for staff to wipe factions. Some factions are full because of players that just joined for the skill loss trick and eat up space. Factions won't be able to be active on demise because of this. I know for a fact TB is full because of this and its stupid.

Agree

gankwearinc

Wanderer

I agree lets wipe factions please I would like to get the theif in factions and they are all full pretty much

Insomniac-

Sorceror

They cant all be full unless the code is screwed up, you get the full message when one faction has significantly more players than another, thus one being full means one is nearly empty. You might not be able to join the faction you want, but the faction system can never be "full".

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Insomniac-;628681 said:
They cant all be full unless the code is screwed up, you get the full message when one faction has significantly more players than another, thus one being full means one is nearly empty. You might not be able to join the faction you want, but the faction system can never be "full".

Yeah, well basically it means certain factions are congested because of tons of players making tamers,bushido characters and joining whichever faction to train them and never quitting.Their is hardly any players in any faction that are active so their is no reason why one should be full.

Steven_Greer;628736 said:
Yeah, well basically it means certain factions are congested because of tons of players making tamers,bushido characters and joining whichever faction to train them and never quitting.Their is hardly any players in any faction that are active so their is no reason why one should be full.

Agreed, there should be a pool to vote on that, its a good idea indeed.