UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

factions

Re: factions

The Mookington;495812 said:
factions are pretty much boring on demise :(.

They aren't too bad, at the moment, actually.

I was on my faction char earlier, and there were 3 minax, 2 SL, 3 TB, and 2 or 3 CoM running around @ Brit Gate.

sobe123

Sorceror

yea factions have been reborn but ill vanish soon again most likly after i come back from vaction they will be gone :(

Lucifall

Knight

Halpo-demise;496160 said:
yea factions have been reborn but ill vanish soon again most likly after i come back from vaction they will be gone :(

I'm not even sure why some people such as Genki joined Minax. Soon enough they won't have anywhere to hide.

Lucifall;496300 said:
I'm not even sure why Gans and Genki joined Minax. Soon enough they won't have anywhere to hide.

I'm going to guess, it's because Keira Kaniff was originally in Minax. Nobody too much more threatening was in the other factions.

crackhead

Knight

Lucifall;496300 said:
I'm not even sure why some people such as Genki joined Minax. Soon enough they won't have anywhere to hide.

so i can kill him and his friends over and over,if they dont run threw a gate first