UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fight night interest?

Would you be interested in having fight nights or pit fights?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would rather stick to field fights only.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Wildfyre

Wanderer
Was talking to my guildmaster today and he was telling me how everybodies schedules are a little screwy at the moment. This makes RP battles a little difficult to do.

Would the RP community be interested in hosting and participating in a fight night once a week or once a month? Basically somebody volunteers their house for the event (mine isn't near large enough) and everybody comes together for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or whatever fights you all want. The beauty of this is since it's in a house it would be a little more difficult to grief (not impossible) and would give us a way to blow off some steam, challenge some ugly orcs, klomp some hummies, and hopefully have a good time.

I've seen the fights hosted with a specific set of rules and I've also seen where it is no holds barred.

I would personally like people to party up and get to know others in the RP community because the majority of you all I've barely talked to in game. Public chat would be kept strictly RP but getting in a party with a few knights, some militia, orcs, and maybe an undead would give us the chance to get to know everybody.

Let me know if any of you are interested in something like this and if anybody would like to volunteer their house.

Wildfyre

Wanderer
Well we have people saying yes but no opinions posted yet. I'll see what I can do about finding a location for this to happen and get something scheduled so we can see how it goes!

Remember, evil/good/neutral it doesn't matter. There is a truce inside the building and the only blood shed will be in the arena. Anybody can challenge anybody and anybody can refuse the challenge...just remember how that will reflect on yourself and your guild.

pete liv

Sorceror
sounds good. and gives some people a reason to log on. there's no reason people who adhere to the RP rules of their guild wouldn't be able to follow this simple outline as well. and it could work. maybe even spur some tribes to war to express dominance