UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Five on Friday question submission!

Styx

Demise Administrator
Greetings everyone!

I'd like to invite you to submit your FoF questions! You may do so by replying to this thread. If you would like to ask questions anonymously, feel free to PM me by clicking here.

Approximately every two weeks we will select 5 questions to be answered. Those questions & answers will be posted in a separate thread in the General Discussion section of the forums.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
I have paged for a gm a number of times lately only to be number 1 in the queue for a number of hours (which is highly infuriating) usually leaving me to abandon my initial request.
So my question is are there any plans to take on more gms currently? and if not can you consider doing so?

I would like to ask more about bod obtaining system.

I have been swapping a lot of tailoring bods recently and I notice that certain bods are very hard to obtain.

Is there any preset distribution for obtaining different bods or it is based only on RNG.

I notice that 20xSpined Leather leggings and 20xSpined Leather Shorts are very hard to obtain comparing them to other 20xSpined Leather bods and I am wondering is it on purpose and preset or it is random.

I am observing this thing for the last 6 months and I am swapping with two different tailors on different locations in different times. ( both tailors are 120 tailoring).

j_monroy

Squire
What are your thoughts on a custom one-use item that tells you how many doom points you have? Maybe sold for $1-5 on the uodemise store.

If you don't like my question, here's another.

In the previous Five on Friday, you mentioned that you are taking in more staff members to cover pages. Are you considering taking on people to help monitor the forums? To what extent do you and the other admin/staff see rule breaking on the forums as an issue (both selling and general discussion).

MMMartin

Squire
formula speed attack weapon ?

is this right or false

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/573221/#post-4154800

nope :) is all time same... is about like

5/20/35/55 instesity swing speed :) if are you reach this number so speed weapon will about 0.25 more speed mean 55SSI is more speed about 1 sec:)35SSIis 0.75 more speed attack

about second factor is STAMINA* here is like 30/60/90/120/150/180/210... more like 180 is imposible seems me :) again like UP if are you stamina reach number like 120 mean weapon attack will 1s more speed or 150 stamina will 1.25speed more

(STAMINA MEAN STAMINA not DEX***, if are you lose STAMINA so SPEED DECREASE DEPENT HOW MUCH STAMINA ARE YOU HAVE***)

are you can test... exaple SOUL SEEKER* is radian type weapon ... SSI 60 mean reach VALUE 55* meam speed will more better 1SEC... mean 1.5speed... make 30 STAMINA with you will reach 1.25 speed CAP***

and BASE FACTOR SPEED ATTACK IS WEAPON BASE SPEED*** like YUMY 4.5 SEC

mean 35 SSI make 3.75 SPEED + 180 stamina ... can make 2.25 SPEED :)

well about SSI exist 3 items with this properity... RING +5SSI, HELM +10SSI and WEAPON... and SPELL CHIV divine furry +10...
SSI is capped 60 propably... never test make more with soul seeker :)

togeether say...
BASE WAPON SPEED XX
SSI 5/20/35/55
STAMINA 30/60/90/120/150/180/210