UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Flurry,Tempest,Mistral

Mitzlplik

Traveler
Arent those wind elementals? Been awhile but seems like I killed a bunch of those in deep Shame,past the bridge with the Ogre gaurding it. New Shame of course,which Demise doesnt have.

Mitzlplik

Traveler
Ya I was wrong, I was on my tablet last night and couldn`t do much research. For some reason those names reminded me of the wind ely`s in Shame post/publish 73.

I looked through UO guide and see they are part of the Lab,but in all my time on OSI I never saw those in the Lab. So unless I am proven wrong, I don`t think they exist on OSI.

MakumbA2

Sorceror
I would like to see them here too. Never understood why they aren't here yet...

*Grim would be great to see too. :)

Mitzlplik

Traveler
They do exist on OSI. Just asked this question on Uhall and got this reply:
"flurry tempest and grim are from floor triggered monsters in the labyrinth"

Further googling brought this:
"Mistral is a named Air Elemental which spawns occasionally in the Labyrinth. Triggered by walking, riding or running over the area indicated by the red circle. The spawn is not triggered by ghosts or stealthers"
labyrinth.gif

Ajani

Page
They do exist on OSI. Just asked this question on Uhall and got this reply:
"flurry tempest and grim are from floor triggered monsters in the labyrinth"

Further googling brought this:
"Mistral is a named Air Elemental which spawns occasionally in the Labyrinth. Triggered by walking, riding or running over the area indicated by the red circle. The spawn is not triggered by ghosts or stealthers"
View attachment 99264
thank you
@Larson here now there is proof