UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For the new players:

Irina

Wanderer
For the new players:

Getting more involved always makes things more fun for anyone. You're already on the forums, which is great, but you can also be other places as well.

The first place is MIRC. You can download it at http://www.mirc.com then add the server irc.coldfront.net. The UOGamers: Hybrid room is #uogamers and their trading room is #uogtrades.
The second place is teamspeak. The URL for that is http://www.goteamspeak.com/downloads.php and the server is teamspeak.runuo.com

Have fun guys :)

Addicted

Disciple
I have just started a guild called Newbies United. I will be taking in new players and training them in the ways that others have done for me. Anyone interested in joining me, either as a newbie or a teacher, is welcome.

Wanev

Wanderer
Noah said:
I have just started a guild called Newbies United. I will be taking in new players and training them in the ways that others have done for me. Anyone interested in joining me, either as a newbie or a teacher, is welcome.
Hello, do you use aim/icq? I may be interested in setting up vendors that sell stuff that newbies would need for your guild.

Gilligan

Wanderer
Hi

I would like to join your guild, I need to train, and would be glad to help others train also. Where could I meet you? AIM/ICQ...ingame sometime?

tamago86

Wanderer
Count me in too...I got a large house near a town that I can friend newbs to, good spawn no PKs (well except my red but he don't hurt newbs :p) and next to the ocean. Also got lots of GM craftsmen characters and a spare boat..very nice newbie haven...

josh223

Wanderer
I'm interested in joining your guild "Newbies United". I personally am new to UO Gamers and am seeking a little help getting on my feet once again. I'd be extremely grateful if you'd assist me in any way. I'll need a way to contact you. My ICQ number is 149152632, my AIM is Conan12866.

VanDerSmack

Wanderer
Looking for a guild

Man that guild sounds !! Leave some contact info so we can get a hold of you and get this thing rolling. Anyone else that wouldn't mind taking an ex-6 year UO Veteran in there guild please feel free. I just found about about all this free UO action going on and I'm pretty excited about it. My AIM SN is Ktownstalker, and I haven't gotten ICQ back yet. Also that teamspeake server wasn't coming up for me, what's the deal.

NEWBIES UNITE!!! BLAHAHAHAHAHA

Djoeee

Wanderer
ello

i'd like to join as a helping hand, altho i live in Europe tho (Belgium) so i have strange playing hours for you guys ;) but hey i'm just looking for some new action cause i'm getting bored having every char 7xgm and no longer having to worry about money... So if i can assist you in any way, i'd be most happy to... I've played osi for 3 years first on Great Lakes (good old Yew newbie hunts) and then when Drachenfels opened i moved there, i don't think UO has any secrets for me so that may come in handy as well to help out some new players with their questions...

If you wana to contact me my msn is [email protected]

aim: Joe Djoeee

i could have my charactor "I Help People" join that, lol

it'd be nice to have organized assistance rather the try to do it all on my own with the limited budget i have

all that i need to know is where the house is and when someone could invite me in