UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum ban for Opywang

Ban for Opywang?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
America also has minimal gun restrictions..... Is that proving to be a good thing? I accept that you have a point though, doesn't make what he is saying and doing right.
Interesting comment coming from a player who's forum profile says he is from Great Britain.
Xiozno gave your topic a full and definitive answer. If you feel what Opywang says isnt right forum offers you an option to ignore a user.

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
Bump! This is no longer a joke and is now a formal request to the dev team..... This guy is so toxic and his aggression is mostly directed toward the server and the dev's running of the server. He is completely ignorant to anyone elses' views and is more than happy to throw out insults to anyone who even tries to help him.

Please note that there is now a poll at the top of the page if anyone would care to sign....
You can ignore all his content like I have done for several undesirables. Out of sight out of mind.

Morcheeba

Wanderer
I give up. I try to improve the community as much as I can, I give advice and support to all the player's I encounter whether they deserve it or not. But being negative and trolling is much more fun that having to deal with negativity and trolls. Fuck it. I don't care anymore, do as you please. Keep Opywang and loose me.

What rule did I break? I believe I follow the rule according to the rule book. Thank you everybody for supporting me for freedom of speech, and without it our free 28 moongate wouldn't be possible, and now lets change the way our spawn are made! Come onl let's make our shard funner guys!

zulu2401

Squire
As title..... at least until he stops complaining about benign and ridiculous things!
From what I've witness they're pretty much valid points. However, there is no possible solution to the ones that I involve the changing of Hzs parasitic behavior to the citizens of demise. I'm afraid that's. Lost cause I'm Afraid opy

From what I've witness they're pretty much valid points. However, there is no possible solution to the ones that I involve the changing of Hzs parasitic behavior to the citizens of demise. I'm afraid that's. Lost cause I'm Afraid opy

From what I've seen from Mb posting he support it he even told us the accurate amount of kills, and how imbalance it is. I'm pretty sure Hzs want it change, and fixed right cause they are also doing the spawning as well.

rhasce

Sorceror
He is cool I vote not to ban, don't be divas, I would also like to add that he has made sure that a lot of people stays playing in Demise, he is loyal to Demise and makes playing in there very interesting and fun.

I think spawns should be 5x harder so it's a real group effort to finish. I wish they were not soloable.

This is the last straw that broke the camels back. I created a guild to do a spawn, and we're unable to do them because of players like you. The way it's suppose to be it's suppose to be OSI clone, and y'all are turning into a worthless shard.

I think I will resign, and just quit I'm tired, and leading a guild to organize to do a spawn when it's so damn hard is wearing me out, and I'm really worned out from trying to organize a spawn guild thats nearly impossible to do to make it fun for the guild, and I'm just gonna call it a quit so I resign from KoV, and quitting this game for good.