UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fourm mod theme song watch out!

crikey

Sorceror
Good ol walker, texas ranger XD

Was there ever an adversary in that show that gave walker a run for his money? Usually the enemy getz banged up in 30 seconds.

I vaguely remember an episode with some assassin guy who actually fucked up walker pretty good. He actually landed some hits on him!
Was a multiple episode story.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Good ol walker, texas ranger XD

Was there ever an adversary in that show that gave walker a run for his money? Usually the enemy getz banged up in 30 seconds.

I vaguely remember an episode with some assassin guy who actually fucked up walker pretty good. He actually landed some hits on him!
Was a multiple episode story.
Look on utube Chuck VA van damm.Chuck wins.

crikey

Sorceror
No bro there's a Chuck VA damm thing in use alot of funny videos comparing.
Chuck Norris > Jean Claude Van Damme
Apparently, Van Damme said it himself that Norris could beat him
Then there's Steven Segal, who is an accomplished martial artist and expert marksman, who dodged a real challenge 1v1 from Van Damme

I would compare them: Segal with a gun > Chuck Norris > Van Damme > Steven Segal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jet Li

Whitey Bulger always used to say: "a gun belt beats a black belt"

crikey

Sorceror
Shit half them from amtopm last month.He is going for most likes I guess..
I heard years back, there was NO like button on the forums. Hence the reason people like for example @Reign Flame. Have 5000+ posts with only 100 likes.
That woman sucks donkey dick at forum PVP ROFL

If AmtothePm went back in time, he would be very upset using the forums :(

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
I heard years back, there was NO like button on the forums. Hence the reason people like for example @Reign Flame. Have 5000+ posts with only 100 likes.
That woman sucks donkey dick at forum PVP ROFL

If AmtothePm went back in time, he would be very upset using the forums :(
Hes good just crazy like the rest of us southern fuks.peace of to b street have a good time.