UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Poker Tournaments & Prizes

GM Noah

Account Terminated
Hybrid!!!! Here's the long overdue Poker Tournament thread. Hopefully this will answer some questions people have had about the more frequent Poker Tournaments I've been hosting.

How to join:

STEP 1:
Empty your Bank AND Backpack of all gold (Yes checks count)!!! After you've done that hop the server wide Event Gate which will lead you to the tournament gate outside of the Cove Poker Boat!

STEP 2: Wait in the sign-up area for me to toss you into a table gate. YOU WILL ONLY BE MOVED TO A TABLE IF YOUR BANK AND BACKPACK ARE VOID OF ALL GOLD & CHECKS (as pictured below)

Once you are moved to a table, all you have to do is wait for the tournament to begin!

Rules:
  • Players MUST join their tables with their FULL 10k in chips.
  • If players are moved to a new table they MUST join their new table ASAP with their ENTIRE chip stack!!
  • NO Multi-clienting!! Anyone caught doing this will receive a whooping.
Anyone who fails to comply with these simple rules will be removed from the tournament. Repeat offenders will face banishment from all future tourneys!

Prizes:
The top 3 finishers will receive winners chips that are worth prize points.
  • 1st- Gold chip (3 points)
  • 2nd- Silver chip (2 points)
  • 3rd- Bronze chip (1 point)
Prizes are displayed with their point costs at the Cove Poker Boat and in the tournament sign-up area.

Questions? Concerns? Pics of your fat dog? Post them here.

gimp

Sorceror
Awesome. Thanks Noah.

And FYI - Customer Poker Table (What webster has on his roof.) is 60 points
Poker Shades - 30 points
Skull poker chip - 10 points
That grey thing is a runebook that says "Super System" is 15 points
Red skull with candle i think is 5 pts.

*These are from memory so correct me if I am wrong

GM Noah

Account Terminated
You'll just have to be online! There is an event announcement 15 minutes before the tournament starts, and people are allowed to join up to 10 minutes after play has begun.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Wouldn't be too hard to announce on some kind of social media as you announce in game. People would probably sign up just for that lol idk twitter or something with alerts?

I don't use twitter or really know how it works but seems like thad be a way people could get alerts to stuff like this on their phone and be all like "damnnn gotta find a computer with uo asap!"

Smokeuog

Sorceror
You make it sound like there are a lot of computers with UO installed where ever you go :D
Lol well technically you can install uo on a flash drive and then it is on any computer... muhahhaha unless it's got all the ports blocked and shit lol

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Wouldn't be too hard to announce on some kind of social media as you announce in game. People would probably sign up just for that lol idk twitter or something with alerts?

I don't use twitter or really know how it works but seems like thad be a way people could get alerts to stuff like this on their phone and be all like "damnnn gotta find a computer with uo asap!"

There are alerts on the UOGamers: Hybrid twitter everytime a GM opens an event gate.
@uogamershybrid

With that said, the specifics of each event are not available on the twitter unless the GM then decides to tweet the details. :)

he might be a night owl in hybrid... but only in hybrid.

i wish other gms could pick up and do events like this, because of course a lot of us miss the events noah holds down.