UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Trip to Gauntlet Day

Styx

Demise Administrator

Looks like a huge hit so far! We could use a few more :X

In 2005-06-07 on this server guantlet was LOADED like this all the time. I hope this point system keeps this place high trafic because its so nice not having to stop half way thru a run because you cant solo a boss and if you can you dont want to spend half hour on one boss.

Kallitcha

Squire
Last night while in the gauntlet I kept getting disconnected about every 5 minutes. I left the gauntlet and no problems. Returned and the same thing kept happening. It's probably not related but may be, just seemed odd that it only happened while in the gauntlet.

Kallitcha

Squire
all the comotion can cause lag if you play with high ping or have a slow processer
This wasn't lag, it was disconnect . I have a very fast processor, a great connection with low ping. It wasn't lagging, and literally every 5 min freeze and disconnect. It just seemed odd, I haven't had that issue before. I've been to the gauntlet with just as many people and never had an issue. Been to other similar events with just as much going on.

Uomvp

Knight
You guys should keep the gate up till the end of next sw's :). Get a lot more people excited about doom and they can go in and out as they feel instead of leaving a guy in or costing big bucks for multiple trips.