UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fun PvP.

Re: Fun PvP.

Nish;259976 said:
shade, honestly, STFU

I'm not a good PvPer, but teh 2 only times we 1v1'ed i pwned your face to the dirt.

There's only one person that i can kill that fast
AND ITS YOU!

:<
How come I can beat Nish, if Nish wtfpwns Shade, who I would lose to 9 out of 10 times?

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

stalker, thats cause nish is full of shit, he just runs his mouth, im used to the shit talk threads about me, it really doesnt matter... and nish.. i still have no idea who your loser ass is... so please.. enlighten me... who the fuck are you?

Lucifall

Knight

Keyser Soze;260860 said:
stalker, thats cause nish is full of shit, he just runs his mouth, im used to the shit talk threads about me, it really doesnt matter... and nish.. i still have no idea who your loser ass is... so please.. enlighten me... who the fuck are you?

He's a rabid gypsy / firefox.wewf, the guy who killed you in the 1v1 tourney in... 10 seconds?

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

lol, that even he admitted he got a lucky nox bleed? it happens moron, and if you remember.. at that same tournament.. i went to the last match of the 2vs2 and lagged out.. wasnt even able to re-establish my connection. so beating me when my net's all fucked up and you get a lucky nox-bleed doesnt mean you own me... how does the old saying go... even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in awhile?

Lucifall

Knight

Keyser Soze;260871 said:
lol, that even he admitted he got a lucky nox bleed? it happens moron, and if you remember.. at that same tournament.. i went to the last match of the 2vs2 and lagged out.. wasnt even able to re-establish my connection. so beating me when my net's all fucked up and you get a lucky nox-bleed doesnt mean you own me... how does the old saying go... even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in awhile?

Hey, he killed you with firefox.wewf when he didnt even had wrestling, using a book for lrc and you still used parablow and poison. I wish I still had the .rpv tbh. :/
Who cares though, look, we dont need houses. :)

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

umm... i dont remember that ever happening... god brunus your so full of shit.. isnt that why your guild evp has been dying for what... since i moved on the shard? i remember when my guild first started out, we declared war on you panzies when i was still in hrsk gear and you guys wouldnt accept... fearing we would come for you in trammel... lmao.. wuss. i like the fact that you suck up to di now, cause as long as there is six or more of them, you'll actually come out for me to kill. you say house hiding... brunus i havent seen you actually pvp but maybe once in the last month.. you irl house hide, and just forum troll prolly cause your tired of getting owned brunus... as a matter of fact, i dont think ive ever seen you win a duel... on that note... wanna duel? i promise to rpv it and show everyone just how weak you are. =)

Lucifall

Knight

Cause I'm using Mr Ivy, and even with Adon and Mallory healing you, I still managed to red line your silly running ass, making you run to your house, like always.
Second, war? lol You never declared war. I kept checking the rooster, did YOU ever send it? No. EVER. Honestly Shade, quit comming up with excuses, all your pvp is cause of your ping, you know that. Your guild is just a bunch of ganking little fags who never, ever, fight alone.
Your war against ATHF is just some fake story too, seeing you recruited almost all of them to your "guild". Wow, nice war, war of betrayals I must say.
You should be ashamed to call your human shields of "guild".
I'm not weak, I fight alone now, and I honestly help di.... so what? Your brother went for them after seeing how retarded is your game play. You didnt even helped him with the pvp academy thing fearing there would be decent pvpers to rape your ass.
We all know you mass invited for your guild in hopes that would help in the faction wars. Did it help? No, you even left TB. Most of di. are my friends, I hardly doubt you have any real friend in your guild, are just a group of mercenaries. Sad.
Honestly, you was way more brave in HRSK gear, you actually fought for your "honor". But now, look, you are fully geared, and still house hides. Zorak is fucking banned, and you still house hides.
"Some people will never hold their own promises."
Ill accept a duel against you at any given time that my connection inst crappy, and I will do my best. I can lose, but I will fight honorably, unlike you ever fought after NME entered factions.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

lol brunus, mr ivy? your that loser? that char is a joke. and as for my brother rza, after he said he wanted a million gold per student you damn right i didnt support him. i thought it was fucked up, and so did most of you when you flamed him on the forums.. and just because he back tracked and decided he wouldnt charge anyone doesnt make it right, he still tried to do something shady in my opinion origonally, however i am quite impressed with how his academy is coming along, and hearing the good results of it have astounded me, his students are doing well from what i see, and im looking forward to seeing them pvp. i just simply didnt believe anyone should charge a newb to learn, instead its the responsibilities of the guilds, there gms and leadership to train new recruits.

Lucifall

Knight

Mr Ivy doenst even have his stats finished yet, just so you know. Why do you ran them?
And when did I flame him? I was more then willing to help. He was going to charge for regs and resources, but meh, they didnt want it, so he made it free. But even after if it was wrong of his part, why didnt you go and help him? Why? I dont see the point, you could be teaching people, improving your own skills... but meh. Whatever really.

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

In my defense.. I am taking members for the academy under personal apprenticeship. I am no longer allowing just anyone to be a part of the academy, and considering the TWO apprentices I have have recieved over 15 mil in scrolls and gear from me.. I am going back to my stance of 1mil for entry into my trianing.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

i dont have time to teach in his academy although i did offer to make an appearance if he requested it. The reason being, nme takes in its own new members.. our lowest ranks are made up mainly of people who are on there first months of pvp, so i train them, i gear them, not members of an academy, i have my own new guys to work with, i dont need to fix my enemies also.

Zake-DK

Wanderer

That movie says it all...
I hope i never get caught being so pathetic, but if you catch someone else like that, please please please post it!! :D