UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fun times SL and Minax

Ataris

Wanderer
Fun times SL and Minax

dunno why the alliance but sure was fun for us 6 TB

quite a rush to try to live through such numbers.. battles occureed at COM base as the two factions were wrecking shit up and at SL and Minax Base as they guarding

P F doesnt care enough about sigs to sit there with 2 other factions in someone elses base guarding

and with the way u carried urself at minax base u guys will never hold off against com

i hope we gave u guys a learning experience because that was very bad

goodluck it would be nice to see things mixed up a bit

Afro Man

Wanderer
Sir Elton John said:
P F doesnt care enough about sigs to sit there with 2 other factions in someone elses base guarding

and with the way u carried urself at minax base u guys will never hold off against com

i hope we gave u guys a learning experience because that was very bad

goodluck it would be nice to see things mixed up a bit

Finally, someone who knows what hes talking about... i was trying to get all the dipshit minax back to the stone because thats where we can actually attack but they felt the need to be heros and chase you all up the neck or the mountain. TB put up a great fight and used really good tactics to scare us a bit.. Good Job.

C

Cricket

Minax/SL alliance...?!?!?!

Just like the old Atlantic days.

Ahh...why can't we all just get along?

~C

Just lkike the old Atlantic days?...Not quite... The only time Minax allied with SL is when EB2 was in a diff faction and Aries was CL of Minax, and Remat of SL. That was once, and never again cause Eb then owned Minax.

Secondly. Alliances are gay. Seriously, CoM doesn't ally with other factions, nor TB. If SL/Minax actually knew how to fight as an organized unit, they wouldn't need to either, but they don't. So me, Platinum, Moradin and Silmarili had to kill of some SL. That's what factions is. It's not alliances. It's fighting. Why not just have 2 factions, wait that'd be O/C.

aSydiK

Sorceror
Bright said:
Just lkike the old Atlantic days?...Not quite... The only time Minax allied with SL is when EB2 was in a diff faction and Aries was CL of Minax, and Remat of SL. That was once, and never again cause Eb then owned Minax.

Secondly. Alliances are gay. Seriously, CoM doesn't ally with other factions, nor TB. If SL/Minax actually knew how to fight as an organized unit, they wouldn't need to either, but they don't. So me, Platinum, Moradin and Silmarili had to kill of some SL. That's what factions is. It's not alliances. It's fighting. Why not just have 2 factions, wait that'd be O/C.
CoM doesn't ally with other factions cos no one wants to ally with them. TB doesn't want to ally with other factions cos atm their only in it for points and thus would prove useless. SL and Minax are only allying because alone their not big enough to fight CoM's mass troops who only really come out to play when sigs are in danger. SL and Minax care about the sigils and ruling towns and destroying CoM...that's why were allied.

Brogan

Wanderer
Okay so WOW really immortal comes back and doesnt even tell teh dogwoods? cmon now and i stop playing for a week or two and SL gets huge i vote that everyone joins tb and leaves SL alone

Ataris

Wanderer
well no point in getting sigs.. something weird always happens.. i dunno tho

TB gets the sigs this morning and then a server crash seems to follow it.. just coincidence maybe but who knows :0 im just here to kill people now

Hohenzollern

Wanderer
Don't Count TB out. There are many TB who would consider a TB/SL/Minax alliance against the CoM. If all three factions were allied together we might be able to nearly equal the number of active players in CoM and get the sigils away from them.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Minax alone can handle com. Its not that hard. The thing is most of the players get picked off one by one. Minax can guard sigs perfectly but everytime they have them... They leave them unguarded at night. No one takes the night shift, Minax base is best suited for guarding sigs.

That and not enuf minax will stay logged in during the same time period. One minax will log in and see like 10 of us standing there and says to himself screw this we cant win, then he logs but soon as he does one other comes and does the same thing.

Kitsch

Wanderer
Bright said:

unfortunately for us the corruption time was so long as to conflict with the minax attention span. -_-