UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gaia's Pawn Shop! Buy Sell Or Trade!

Keilani

Sorceror
Gating At Del Bank! Not Much Atm But Will Have More Stocked Soon!

The Way It Works:
If You Need a Quick Few Hundred K Due To Poker Or Just Need Some Extra Cash Aim Me!
Aim: KeilaniMoon

-If You Want To Pawn Then I Will Give You What I See Fit For Said Item(s) You Will Have 4Days To Get Your Item(s) Back with a small Fee (But It Will Still Be Under The Price If You Had To Go Buy New Item(s).If You Need An Extension Let Me Know!! If Items Arent Claimed By Agreed Amount Of Time They Will Be Placed On My Vendors To Be Sold!

-If You Have Items That You Would Like To Sell For Fast Cash And Aren't Worried About Buying Them Back Then I Might Be Willing To Buy Them.

-If You See Something On My Vendors You Would Like To Trade A Item For Let Me Know. Trades Should Be Off Equal Value If Not Cash Or Other Items Should Make Up For The Difference.

Note:All Pawned Items Will Be Placed In A Secure Chest In My House Where Only I Have Access To Them. I Will Keep a Book With Your Name, Aim, Item, & Amount Of Loan!

P.S. I'm Starting This Since I Have So Many People Ask Me To Buy Their Items And Hold Them Until They Win At Poker Or Whatever The Case May Be.