UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gamblers Rejoice!!

marcusstone

Sorceror
I am continously broke because of this event... Farm, Buy tickets, rinse, repeat... Would love to see how much gold this took off the shard :D

Demise News Network

Demise News Correspondent
Attention citizens of Demise

It has come to the attention of the Royal Council that the beverages being sold by the recent wandering lottery merchants, were being spiked with substances driving people to purchase more tickets. This has led to more drunken and debouched behavior leaving some citizens with vast debts, therefore King Gideon has re-instated the gambling ban. (except festival games)

The total tickets sold was 35,754.

MMMartin

Squire
7 000kk and 50kk is about one bottle...

oO 140 colors was taken.... /16

so 8-9 bottle all colors exist :D mean 40-45 uses
>_<

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
@Selene give me one more shot at the purple dye. In exchange, I will do all of your biddings! No longer will you have to hide in the shadows, you will have Supa as your slave! :)

MMMartin

Squire

hope next even will for PET COLORS :D:D:D, have dog like this one can be so COOL or maybe next time make event for old DS colors :)
[too can be both together event LOL] [if this event is i dont mind use even 500kk for one color pet like this :)]