UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gambling Sports/Parlay Cards (Win Big Money!)

Buffalo Bills -3 New York Jets
@Cincinnati Bengals -3 Baltimore Ravens
Houston Texans -6 @Indianapolis Colts
@Tennessee Titans -3 Jacksonville Jaguars
@ New York Giants -7 Philadelphia Eagles
Chicago Bears -3 detroit Lions
new Orleans Saints -6 Carolina Panthers
@NewEngland Patriots -10
Miami Dolphins
Green Bay Packers -3 @Minnesota Vikings
Denver Broncos -17 Kansas City Chiefs
@SanFrancisco 49ers -17 Arizona Cardinals
@Seattle Seahawks -10
St. Louis Rams
@Washington Redskins -3 Dallas Cowboys
College Bowl Games, Played at Neutral Sites
Air Force -3 Rice
Arizona St. -14 Navy
West Virginia -3 Syracuse
Oregon St. -3 Texas
TCU -3 Michigan St.
Payouts
3 of 3 5 to 1
4 of 4 10 to 1
5 of 5 15 to 1
6 of 6 25 to 1
7 of 7 40 to 1
Rules
All Cards are due no later than Friday @ 7p Eastern Time. You must pick at least 3 teams and no more than 7. A tie counts the same as a loss. The money is due up front and payouts will be made no later than Tuesday at 4pm, but most will be made Monday. No more than 3 Cards a person. Bets are 1000 a game with an additional 2000 card cost. So at minimum it is 5k a card, with the lowest payout being 15k and highest being 280k. Leave your Aim or Skype with your bet along with your character name. Any edited post will be thrown out and counted as a loss.
Example Bet
Muhammad Ali
Skype – B.green1003

West Virginia
Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys

Attachments

• Card.jpg
    Card.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 16
When I submitted it, it was in a table, but it didn't translate the same.. Look at the attachment if you are confused, and the Favorite is always listed first.

Soul-Eater

Squire
Too bad i didnt see this until today, i woulda played. I play these irl so well you know.. Sad noone has said shit other than me.

Yeah man was sorta disappointed nobody replied or saw this as something fun to do.. GUess there aren't a lot of sports fan on here..