UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gate Window Removal?

Droidx

Sorceror
Is it possible to remove gate warning menu from opening up every time you go to a gate outside of town?

I dont think you can remove that, but if you're usin razor, you can record a macro of you going into a gate and then hitting that button, then bind it to a hotkey. Just make sure you change the gate to "click by type". I think that how ya do it, I made my macro over ten years ago, so dont remember specifics. Also works great for when trying to drag something thats too heavy to carry, through a gate.

If you're on Sallos or Steam though, I dunno, can't help ya there.

crikey

Sorceror
I dont think you can remove that, but if you're usin razor, you can record a macro of you going into a gate and then hitting that button, then bind it to a hotkey. Just make sure you change the gate to "click by type". I think that how ya do it, I made my macro over ten years ago, so dont remember specifics. Also works great for when trying to drag something thats too heavy to carry, through a gate.

Also works well if you are dropping explosion spells on a victim at Brit bank to wait for the "guards no longer called" message apppears

Droidx

Sorceror

Thank you! thats what i mostly need it for i have some heavy crates and i cant get them through i will try it thank you!