UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GG a bunny

GG a bunny

Can you res me? I'm totally lost now after following you through that portal >< I didn't have shit that wasn't insured on me except for 19 gold my scav picked up.

Attachments

• Princess Zelda_5-2_19.23.jpg
    Princess Zelda_5-2_19.23.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 214

MegaManX24

Wanderer
Re: GG a bunny

lol tottaly fucked

i think that is some level of destard

id help u but i dont have a mouse right now

gh0st

Wanderer

i think you can just hit help, then my character is physically stuck, then tele to a city.

bennyw33d

Squire

Still in shock here from ppl who ^still^ connect without the ultimate UO-tourist-guide, knowen as

UO*cute*AutoMap

enj0y

p.s

i think you can just hit help, then my character is physically stuck, then tele to a city.
No, don't choose the easy way, NEVER heheheh, joking - enj0y... again *_*

bennyw33d

Squire

Oh better, ty ty m8, The rapidshare link its just my own install backup here :eek:

Really old install lol, will try the newest now

New Deity

Wanderer

question, why do people go to the hassle of using uomap wen u can use razor positioning system with one click on ur razor?

New Deity;548781 said:
question, why do people go to the hassle of using uomap wen u can use razor positioning system with one click on ur razor?

because with UOAM you can look larger portions of map, and you have labels.

I prefer it on Razor map for travels and exploration, where I prefer Razor map over UOAM during party adventures in close spaces, like champs

Lucifall

Knight

New Deity;548781 said:

Easier to find guildies and stuff when you don't have to party them first.