UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

girls are lieing whores

Clover

Sorceror
Re: girls are lieing whores

anteupjcook said:
hah ya right women can have sex anytime they want.....
Yeah, those are the "lying whores" that no one likes, but for one night.

D

djstepanek

You dont havvvve to like them, even for that one night.

Clover

Sorceror

top notch said:
now see, all women are lieing whores.. your statement applies to only most men..
You're so retarded. Stop trying to make a generalization a fact, it's not possible.

You'll get on my bad side if you call me a lying whore >:[

it would take alot from a woman to actually make me care about her enough to not want to cheat on them (more than most women can pull off, although they are out there as clover claims)

I am going to have to agree though that a good 96% of women are whores who think they deserve the world and need not give anything in return bc they have tits.

Clover

Sorceror

Kurupt said:
it would take alot from a woman to actually make me care about her enough to not want to cheat on them (more than most women can pull off, although they are out there as clover claims)

I am going to have to agree though that a good 96% of women are whores who think they deserve the world and need not give anything in return bc they have tits.
Doesn't make them a whore... just more worthy of someone other than yourself ~_^

If you're in a relationship and you don't like them enough to not cheat on them then get out of the relationship. What a fucking prick.

Stevian

Wanderer

If a man wants the world for nothing in return, he's ambitious, if a woman does, she's a whore. Social stigmas for the win. My girlfriend and I just broke up today, no real harm done. ^_^

She'll be back. Again.

Clover said:
Doesn't make them a whore... just more worthy of someone other than yourself ~_^

If you're in a relationship and you don't like them enough to not cheat on them then get out of the relationship. What a fucking prick.
thus the act of cheating,

i dunno who you are, but i'm the kinda person who goes out with a bang

and yes it does make them a whore

Que Cee

Sorceror

Stevian said:
XD I know, I wish I could delete it, that kind of humor I like to think of above me, yet I couldn't resist. -_-

Japface violation... also a violation of moral conduct, expect no mercy.