UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gold prices slashed this weekend only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles

Traveler
try and keep insults and trash talk out of our trade forums guys its not a good look

lets just say GM Bubbles is on the case!

while I cannot overlook and oversea every transaction that goes on i have started taking an interest

just last night I was watching a deal go down at delucia bank late at night, at first I thought something fishy might be going down with one player spamming "are you there?" "are you there?" "ive sent it" and I was like uh oh, here we go!

but after a few minutes the seller came back and all seemed to be well so I stayed hidden with no reason to intervene as both parties seemed to be happy.

while all this can be very annoying and boring for me and scamming is still "technically" legal.. when it involves hybrid players actual real life dollars we will step in if we see something happening repeatedly.

i will be keeping my eye out at the various banks (hidden of course) over the next few days so be on your best behavior! :D

Last edited:

Christine!!

Wanderer
try and keep insults and trash talk out of our trade forums guys its not a good look

while I cannot overlook and oversea every transaction that goes on i have started taking an interest

just last night I was watching a deal go down at delucia bank late at night, at first I thought something fishy might be going down with one player spamming "are you there?" "are you there?" "ive sent it" and I was like uh oh, here we go!

but after a few minutes the seller came back and all seemed to be well so I stayed hidden with no reason to intervene as both parties seemed to be happy.

while all this can be very annoying and boring for me and scamming is still "technically" legal.. when it involves hybrid players actual real life dollars we will step in if we see something happening repeatedly.

i will be keeping my eye out at the various banks (hidden of course) over the next few days so be on your best behavior! :D
Thanks bubbles. And glad you got to see me sell gold last night. Never a scam from me!! Kids are tripping

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

and still not banned again.

The guy is using VPN's he is both laffymike and alice akins. What sucks about this is I already reported this scumbag to staff 3 weeks ago and for some reason they're letting him frolic.

If staff banned him right now he'd be in the hole and would have to sell his crackpipe to buy mcdonalds. The guy buys and sells gold at a loss to build a customerbase/reputation until he gets lucky on poker and breaks even. At which point he sells off the rest of his gold and starts looking for an idiot to do a big transaction with him.

Sorry for ruining the end of the movie but if staff are going to sit thumb in ass and let this happen buyers should at least know the plot.

On a final note.
all you did was get my forum ban for forum violation
Thanks bubbles. And glad you got to see me sell gold last night.
Great forum moderation @Bubbles letting this guy remake an account because his other one got banned.

Last edited:

Bubbles

Traveler

The guy is using VPN's he is both laffymike and alice akins. What sucks about this is I already reported this scumbag to staff 3 weeks ago and for some reason they're letting him frolic.

If staff banned him right now he'd be in the hole and would have to sell his crackpipe to buy mcdonalds. The guy buys and sells gold at a loss to build a customerbase/reputation until he gets lucky on poker and breaks even. At which point he sells off the rest of his gold and starts looking for an idiot to do a big transaction with him.

Sorry for ruining the end of the movie but if staff are going to sit thumb in ass and let this happen buyers should at least know the plot.

On a final note.

Great forum moderation @Bubbles letting this guy remake an account because his other one got banned.

No need for sarcasm

It's not up to me who creates accounts on this forum

I am not a forum mod..

I can only enforce what I see myself (in game) I cannot simply go on hearsay

If you notice in my post I did not name any player names, it was a general statement that I peronally (myself) have been watching and so far I haven't not seen anything (its only been ONE day)

It was a general warning no matter who you are

If you have had previous interaction with other staff regarding a certain player talk to them and they can continue from there

GM Noah, and Admin Francis are also doing their own work behind the scenes and looking into various things

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
No need for sarcasm

It's not up to me who creates accounts on this forum

I am not a forum mod..

I can only enforce what I see myself (in game) I cannot simply go on hearsay

If you notice in my post I did not name any player names, it was a general statement that I peronally (myself) have been watching and so far I haven't not seen anything (its only been ONE day)

It was a general warning no matter who you are

If you have had previous interaction with other staff regarding a certain player talk to them and they can continue from there
K I'll try to get in contact with the forum mod who moderates the trade forums and raise the issue a more full time mod is needed.

Oh wait. He hasn't looked at the forums in 3 weeks. I wish I would have brought this to his attention over 2 months ago.

upload_2015-4-11_15-9-17.png

Christine!!

Wanderer

This will be my last post concerning this shitbag. I hope his next heroin needle is doused with aids.

On a final note.

There has never been and a scam I've made. And never will be. When I ran out of gold. I told everyone I was out. Let them know when I was back up.. Admit it you're pissed off cause you were selling 2.50 and price has dropped over a dollar and you're greedy. Wedge is pissed cause he spent what a grand on websters account thinking he'd make his money back but prices are dropping and he got fucked so he's trying to get players back in game making his little tamer and pvp guild lol pathetic man. You don't say shit about the real scams. Mr. Money scamming me for 20m. That Hikailu guy scamming me for 30 bucks. You don't care about the real scams. Just worried about the people selling gold cheaper than you... Now listen to Mr.bubbles and clean up the trade forum like I said in the first place. It's in violation of the rules. Thanks!! :)

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
There has never been and a scam I've made. And never will be. When I ran out of gold. I told everyone I was out. Let them know when I was back up.. Admit it you're pissed off cause you were selling 2.50 and price has dropped over a dollar and you're greedy. Wedge is pissed cause he spent what a grand on websters account thinking he'd make his money back but prices are dropping and he got fucked so he's trying to get players back in game making his little tamer and pvp guild lol pathetic man. You don't say shit about the real scams. Mr. Money scamming me for 20m. That Hikailu guy scamming me for 30 bucks. You don't care about the real scams. Just worried about the people selling gold cheaper than you... Now listen to Mr.bubbles and clean up the trade forum like I said in the first place. It's in violation of the rules. Thanks!! :)
My business is not affected by you. I reported you when you were trying to be a customer. If I was that desperate to sell gold I would have sold it to you. But knowing it was you, Pulp, I told you to fuck off.

To elaborate on this. I sell both rares, low-mid-high level, and gold for a weekly set price at or slightly above market price. This offers a premium as a form of buyer protection because they know who to trust. I get messages from people quite often who trust me and only those whom I support (Wedge/Newk). When I'm out or if someone whom I trust is selling cheaper, they get my referral business.

When gold prices are low my rares tend to fly off the shelves. When gold prices are high they sit a little longer. This is basic economics. In either situation I'm positioned to win on one front. I'm not selfish with this. I've already given administration here my console on how to improve the donation store.

This will be my last post concerning this shitbag. I hope his next heroin needle is doused with aids.

Last edited:

susejmaster

Traveler

u said hikailu came though with the deal... so that is infact no a scam

Bubbles

Traveler

if you were the person I was watching last night good for you, you did not scam anyone

But I'm not there to watch you 24/7

My post was in no way meant to vindicate OR condemn anyone

Again, I did not name any names. All I said was. I saw 2 people at a bank, and all seemed to be Fine

If everyone wants to take my words and my post and use it to fit their own narrative that is on you

All I'm saying is, I will be watching. .

Christine!!

Wanderer
if you were the person I was watching last night good for you, you did not scam anyone

But I'm not there to watch you 24/7

My post was in no way meant to vindicate OR condemn anyone

Again, I did not name any names. All I said was. I saw 2 people at a bank, and all seemed to be Fine

If everyone's wants to take my words and my post and use it to fit their own narrative that is on you

All I'm saying is, I will be watching. .
Yes it was me. I was selling to Dee :D
My business is not affected by you. I reported you when you were trying to be a customer. If I was that desperate to sell gold I would have sold it to you. But knowing it was you, Pulp, I told you to fuck off.

You just said this was your last post two post again. Give up. You've lost. This is actually my last post. Good day all!

Code Blue

Knight

Bubbles make this toon making a post ever 5 minutes he/she is selling gold to stop and leave it to one post *edit* the wife was bugging the shit outta me

Last edited:

TRADE MAN

Squire
If anyone on forums needs a forum bann got breaking rules it's this idiot. Filling the whole trade forum section with gold selling every few mins. He is trying to get rid of it before he is banned. Guy is trash and said he was Rain.. Yet another lie. I have rain in Skype you freakin moron.

Code Blue

Knight
rain was the first person i encountered when i came back and he gave me a 50 mil check. I gave it back to him

I know for a fact rain is not selling gold cuz he is trying to get 1 billion gold.

he was at 750 mil last i knew

gimp

Sorceror
Thanks bubbles. And glad you got to see me sell gold last night. Never a scam from me!! Kids are tripping

Why change your forum name from Poker addict Taylor?

Your a piece of shit scammer and anyone who wants to buy from him contact me first, I'll give you 100k and show you why he's a scammer. Aka why he is Pulp- aka Taylor Conrad

GM Noah

Account Terminated
Locking this thread.

Rest assured all gold sellers/buyers will be watched carefully. Especially those suspected of scamming. Francis and other admins have been busy as of late but anyone staff believes to be "Pulp" will be jailed and have their items & gold confiscated until proven otherwise.

Buying/Selling gold is a risky endeavor.

**Do NOT trust buyers/sellers with more than you are willing to lose**

Status
Not open for further replies.