UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Greetings

Kevin_the_boy

Wanderer
With a great pleasure that I, the true Kevin the boy, join the UOG: Hybrid forum.

Earned the UO Master title in 2009 and with my great experience in UO, I am here to participate, share my ideas and help players on their doubts about UO. Even the veterans can learn something with me, and I will be very happy to do that.

My duty now in UO is a illustrative role, as one of the most important icons of UOG Hybrid.

Kevin the boy [Scat]

_

Silly Santa

Sorceror
With a great pleasure that I, the true Kevin the boy, join the UOG: Hybrid forum.

Earned the UO Master title in 2009 and with my great experience in UO, I am here to participate, share my ideas and help players on their doubts about UO. Even the veterans can learn something with me, and I will be very happy to do that.

My duty now in UO is a illustrative role, as one of the most important icons of UOG Hybrid.

Kevin the boy [Scat]

_

:rolleyes:

bakeddaily1

Sorceror

Kevin the boy [Scat]

_
Shoot me now.

crikey

Sorceror
The "earned the UO masterr title" part makes me chuckle everytime XD

Dude was a silly person. I love players like this guy haha

Some of you fucks have absolutely no personality at all