UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween 2008 Cloak

Re: Halloween 2008 Cloak

Uomvp;2147756 said:
Halloween cloak is ice white. worth about 25k

That was Halloween 2009 ghost cloak. Read the title before posting nonsense. The cloak in question is pretty rare but cloaks are not desirable at all. I would appraise your cloak at 200-300k though.

sssuuu

Knight

There are four different colors ten of each colors for a total of forty cloaks from that halloween event. Each cloak is a BOD color I believe. (Or atleast something you can't dye to)

If Original hue, easily 250k easy.

more around 300-450k. Not a super rare, but the set is a something people are aiming for and not many have a full collection (one of each color)

Find the right person and you could get 450k or a CBD for that no problem. Lots of people are holding these cloaks down trying to get a full set, but no one wants to sell their pieces :/

*Rides away on an emu*

FacePump

Knight

if the sashes are gettin 750k or smtn i read ( coulda been stoned) they should be worth more than a sash

and yes thats one of the hues it was bod purple.. :) im sportin a blaze one atm at wbb ^^

I believe I paid around 450 for the green and 700 for the purple, purple being the last color I needed. You could MAYBE get as much as that for it if you find someone that needs it for the set, but there only being 10 sets that would be pretty hard to accomplish.

Given that, I would say to the average person you can get around 3-400 for it. These items are fairly rare, but the demand for them really isn't there.