UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy Thanksgiving to All

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to All

I wanted to take a minute to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. I know not everyone on the network celebrates this holiday but it's an important one to me. It allows me to spend some time with my family and reflect on how fortunate we are. I hope you're fortunate enough to spend time with your respective families also and enjoy this day.

On behalf of the entire RunUO and UO Gamers team I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to many more years together as a community.

Thanks,
Ryan

snell

Sorceror
Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All

happy thanks giving ryan

i am thankful for having such good friends

Ryan;329646 said:
I wanted to take a minute to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. I know not everyone on the network celebrates this holiday but it's an important one to me. It allows me to spend some time with my family and reflect on how fortunate we are. I hope you're fortunate enough to spend time with your respective families also and enjoy this day.

On behalf of the entire RunUO and UO Gamers team I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to many more years together as a community.

Thanks,
Ryan

Who's orny do I have to polish to get back into this community?

RockEye

Knight

Happy thanksgiving!

For all of us non americans, could someone explain what exactly are you celebrating on thanksgiving? I've always wondered.

Thx

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Apparently the colonists were hungry and didnt know how to get food in the new world and the natives helped them, causing them to give thanks to the natives. We were so appreciative that we ended up killing around 3/4 of them with disease and alcohol and herding the rest to reservations in such funeral marches as the Trail of Tears.

Thats the American take on it... but Thanksgiving is actually a pagan harvest time festival that has been integrated into American culture much like Halloween after the Latin "Day of the Dead" (which also has roots in an old pagan festival).

If anything, Thanksgiving to me is a day for celebrating all the cool ass Pagan holidays we have!