UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"HAY GUYZ LATS GO TO OREGON" INTERACTIVE ADVENTURE

XIQJX

Wanderer
"HAY GUYZ LATS GO TO OREGON" INTERACTIVE ADVENTURE

Ok, you guys tell me what to do as I go, first person chooses my occupation, second chooses who is coming with me, and then we shall continue.

THE PARTICIPANTS ARE DECIDED SO WE SHALL MOVE ON

WHAT SHALL I BUY? YOU CAN SAY MORE THEN ONE THING AT A TIME (Keep it within reason please, no saying "500 wagon wheels and no oxen")

SirJared

Wanderer
Re: "HAY GUYZ LATS GO TO OREGON" INTERACTIVE ADVENTURE

Oh, I'd like to come along and catch dyssentary (sp?).

Too bad you didn't choose Saddle Maker...think of the possibilities.

XIQJX

Wanderer

This space reserved incase later continuation is required and I don't want it to be on page 500.

Edit: Keep looking to my first post for updates, I'm trying to mainly keep it in that one.

d e j a

Wanderer

lots of bullets!

20 more oxen!
5 more spare parts!

XIQJX

Wanderer

d e j a said:
lots of bullets!

20 more oxen!
5 more spare parts!

Da oxen part has been ignored since thats redunkulous and leaves no food money. On a side note, I'm playing another game while waiting for answers and fedorov just got sick and died after breaking his arm. :(

Edit: Today just isn't Oriel's day. First he gets cholera, then he gets better, then he gets bitten by a snake, then he gets better, and now be broke his arm.

XIQJX

Wanderer

d e j a said:
WTF A THIEF STOLE 12 OXEN WHAT THE FUCK

LOL YEAH SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME EXCEPT HE TOOK 15. Its best to just buy like 2 and then wait till you get to the first fort where they are like 25$ each.

d e j a

Wanderer

i beat the gamez~
my gf died but my 2 cats lived

someone help finish IQJ's game!