UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Help would be very appreciated!

DDS Juice

Traveler
How is it going everybody. Today i am returning back to UO after a couple years of not playing. I am not asking for any handouts because of the rules of the Forum. What I am going to ask of is how to make money in UO now. I remember back in the day i used to buy Green Thorns and kill Vorpal Bunnies for extra cash, and I also killed Ants outside of Britain. Is this still a viable option? Or is there another way of doing things now? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys!.

Respectfully,

RogueStatus

DDS Juice

Traveler
Alright cool, so i will basically just level my character and then go paragon hunting. Gangsta haah. Thanks bro

gimp

Sorceror
Your best bet is level one despise with the lizardmen. There not that hard. Get up to 100 strength and full suit of armor and it takes a while for them to kill you. You could probably GM your weapons skill on them.

Then just hope you get a yellow paragon one and then hope you luckily get a 1 in 1000 chest and walk away with a snake skin bear mask or some crazy rare worth 10 mil plus and your set.

If you need 100k for supplies let me know.

DDS Juice

Traveler
Your best bet is level one despise with the lizardmen. There not that hard. Get up to 100 strength and full suit of armor and it takes a while for them to kill you. You could probably GM your weapons skill on them.

Then just hope you get a yellow paragon one and then hope you luckily get a 1 in 1000 chest and walk away with a snake skin bear mask or some crazy rare worth 10 mil plus and your set.

If you need 100k for supplies let me know.

Hey, Gimp that would be very much appreciated bro. Anything helps at the moment since i can no longer get my old account back.