UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hide & Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.

UONebula

Sorceror
I am playing on making a "hide & seek" much like tessas and I am planning on it starting December 10th but that might change please post if you would like to play or donate.

How you play!
in the thread I will send a picture(screen shot) of me I will do this 5-10 times and some prizes will be good some will be bad so dont complain if you get a bad one most likely it will be with many diffrent rares so dont worry. If i do get some donaters i will hopfully make a grand prize one witha check hopfully ill be able to get 500k-1m if not ill try and use my own money.

ENJOY!

I am also making evnt for new players please only for new players u can still donate to help get them started rules are on post above!

I'm 100% for this event, I remember how tough it was getting started in hybrid a few years back. I will gladly Donate to the cause and mark runebooks (towns and such) for new players. I'm sure everyone remembers what it was like being a "Newbie", So far we have a few contributers please contact Nebula on aim or respond to this post if you would like to donate ^_^. New players are in dire need of Full Spellbooks (Just a few is fine), Green Thorns (I will teach them how to kill vorpal bunnies to increase skills and gold supply), Donation Ethy Mounts (I know this is a lot to ask but many New players have their mounts killed and would help a ton). I will also be crafting armor/weapons for the New Players event, and everyone please ONLY New Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.