UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Holiday Trade Fair!

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
The Holiday season is upon us! Let's get it off to a good start by having a trade fair! Fair will begin Monday, November 24th sometime in the morning(approximately 8am EST). Vendor set up times will be announced in game(Saturday and Sunday when I am available). The fair ends Monday, December 8th when I wake up. :)

If you are not familiar with trade fairs, general information and guidelines are available here. Most notably:
  • You will have to set up a new vendor (or vendors) in the fair setup area, we do not move existing vendors to the fair.
  • A vendor has a setup fee of 10k gold as payment for the fair spot. Aside from this, the vendor will also require normal payment for upkeep.
  • After the fair has ended players can page in game to retrieve their vendors.
  • Setup will be announced in game with broadcasting and town crier once the setup arena is open.
I would recommend players consider stocking up on pvp supplies, resources and the craftable items we find hard to come by(stone tables) as that is what really makes the gold. ;)

I look forward to seeing you all for vendor set up!

Last edited:

gimp

Sorceror
Damn so I come out of the hospital from a 5 day stay and the vendors are gone. Any chance there moved somewhere? Or they got deleted with all the items on it?