UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Horse?!

emopenguin

Sorceror
Re: Horse?!

u need to have 4 faction points to ride a warhorse. say punkte and it will show ur faction points. if u are shadowlords pm me when u get 4 points and ill set u up a faction horse vendor for an hour or so

emopenguin

Sorceror

yeah but too much red imo is not that good looking. the red robe and red horse is a lil too much i like the contrasting black and green its nice.

p01n7e

Sorceror

Who said that you have to be wearing the faction robe .. ? And no, it DOES look awexome.

jmaster

Sorceror

Val Swampies FTW. :D
And i disagree, i love TB horses while wearing ICe blue sandals and half apron :D looks killer.
or theres TB horse and make a golden robe (the other faction color..)

emopenguin;358972 said:
u need to have 4 faction points to ride a warhorse. say punkte and it will show ur faction points. if u are shadowlords pm me when u get 4 points and ill set u up a faction horse vendor for an hour or so

You dont need 4 faction points to be able to ride a faction war horse.

[Drakull]

Knight

Chamilli0nAir3;390401 said:
You dont need 4 faction points to be able to ride a faction war horse.
It's based on your rank in the faction, not on a fixed number of points. Depending on the faction members it might require more or less points.